Consumable Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
c) Change the ruling to allow permanent Consumable Items and return to drawing board for specifics
b) Keep the ruling as is and return to drawing board for specifics regarding enforcement

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
a) Keep the ruling as is
b) Keep the ruling as is and return to drawing board for specifics regarding enforcement

Why is this an issue? Why do we need to change to accommodate for the lazy?

c) Change the ruling to allow permanent Consumable Items and return to drawing board for specifics

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Too difficult to enforce. As it is I think having to trawl through the claim history to double-check if someone is double-claiming is already a pain. So might as well change the ruling if we can't enforce it all the way.

Majority.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
How should pricing be changed?
a) Double the price of all consumable items
b) Triple the price of all consumable items
c) Move all consumables to 10 CC, except the 2 CC/Bundle (Move to 5 CC) and Enigma Berry (20 CC)
d) Leave as is, just removing bundling
How shall we retroactively apply this to bundled items, if at all?
a) For every full & partial Bundle you gain one "new" copy of that item.
b) No retroactivity - if you had 50 Enigma Berries in your profile, you remain with 50 Enigma Berries
Should Consumables be resellable?
a) Yes
b) No
Dogfish44, Rainman Legends, Rediamond, ZhengTann, Its_A_Random when he can be remotely bothered to care about voting on this, @whoever else I have to tag.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Q1

c) Move all consumables to 10 CC, except the 2 CC/Bundle (Move to 5 CC) and Enigma Berry (20 CC)

Q2

b) No retroactivity - if you had 50 Enigma Berries in your profile, you remain with 50 Enigma Berries

Q3

a) Yes

No reason to not make then resellable, no reason to make bundle removals retroactive because no one will remove them from their profile (oh the irony), and if there was an option to keep the prices the way they were, I would have picked that... Also removing bundling just opens up to profiteering, especially when it isnt done retroactively and I would rather keep the things bundled as to reduce the value. Finally, those berries you got from TLR and the gym league............

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Q1:

Q2:

Q3:
a) Yes

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Q1

Q2

Q3

a) Yes

Eh, more cash is not really that bad. After all, we suffer from farming syndrome. And also too little disparity between the rich and the poor. Et cetera.

Q1

Q2

Q3

a) Yes

Q1

b) Triple the price of all consumable itemsa) Double the price of all consumable items

Q2

Q3

b) No

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Q1: Majority c) Move all consumables to 10 CC, except the 2 CC/Bundle (Move to 5 CC) and Enigma Berry (20 CC)

Q2: Majority b) No retroactivity - if you had 50 Enigma Berries in your profile, you remain with 50 Enigma Berries

Q3: Majority a) Yes

Implementing and locking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)