Pokemon Worldwide wide wide wide wide [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I was wondering if you're able to breed a HP fire froakie. Please let me know so we can work out what you want.
my breeding is closed at the moment..

ive been stuck on this damn HP ice litwick for a week straight haha

then i gotta breed fiat500 a magnemite and who knows how long thatll take.

im interested in the project, but please check back in 2 weeks. ill contact you before then if anything changes

Yeah Timid is what I want and attack doesn't matter as long as it is even. BTW its probably pretty obvious but I want 31/E/31/30/31/30. If it is possible in a dive ball that would also be great. Is it possible to name it? Don't really care 'bout the gender. What do you want for it?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Yeah Timid is what I want and attack doesn't matter as long as it is even. BTW its probably pretty obvious but I want 31/E/31/30/31/30. If it is possible in a dive ball that would also be great. Is it possible to name it? Don't really care 'bout the gender. What do you want for it?
what can you offer?

Well, I dont have any legendarys to offer, but I have a lot of spitbacks such as Ralts, Kangaskhan, Honedge, Fletchling, Froakie(Not HP fire), Tyrouge, Aron, Deino, Electrike, Scyther, Sneasel, and probably some more, so if you specify, I'll be able to tell you. The only special ball pokemon, I have are Love ball kangaskhan, moon ball ralts, moon ball sneasel, and safari ball drapion.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hey MattaPod good luck on your very beautiful looking thread :)) Loving the colours, sleek design and pretty pictures :P

I had a couple things to ask:
  • Firstly, may I have a free pie, because it looks delicious :P
  • Secondly, what would you like in return for a HP breed request? You can CM(incomplete)T or just ask for something, and chances are I can provide. I'm looking for a Timid HP Fire Magnemite, and I saw you have modest, but I was hoping you would be able to breed a timid one :P
If you're busy with the LC thing then I understand, and I'm in no rush so it's fine :) Let me know!
i finally got that stupid litwick shitwick, haha. ill start your magnemite tomorrow!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
update :

Timid - Infiltrator 31/0/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Timid - Flash Fire 31/0/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice

Timid - Flash Fire 30/0/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Timid - Flame Body 30/0/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice
Bred by me, hatched by me, thank you RNG :)

Timid - Magnet Pull 31/2/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire

Relaxed - Iron Barbs 31/31/31/x/31/0
Spikes, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Stealth Rock
Bred by me, hatched on Reddit

Been slacking on the spitback/breedable section as far as what balls i have available, ill get to that eventually.

Last edited:
Hey! Cool thread! I saw that you do spit back and I saw a couple you had that I would really appreciate. I have a bunch of spitbacks in rare balls, mostly dream balls, that i have to offer back so let me know if you are interested!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hey! Cool thread! I saw that you do spit back and I saw a couple you had that I would really appreciate. I have a bunch of spitbacks in rare balls, mostly dream balls, that i have to offer back so let me know if you are interested!
thanks! what do you want that i have, and what are your offers?

ha spitback squirtle and if you have any leftover hp fire magnemite and snivy that would be great!
I have Dream ball pawniard/sneasel/feebas/cleffa, dive ball skrelp, dusk ball mandibuzz, luxuray ball chansey, safari ball lapras, heavy ball larvitar, love ball lopunny, nest ball khangaskhan, moonball venonat safari ball quagsire. i might also have a dream ball swablu but i have to check on bank. let me know if you are interested thanks!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
ha spitback squirtle and if you have any leftover hp fire magnemite and snivy that would be great!
I have Dream ball pawniard/sneasel/feebas/cleffa, dive ball skrelp, dusk ball mandibuzz, luxuray ball chansey, safari ball lapras, heavy ball larvitar, love ball lopunny, nest ball khangaskhan, moonball venonat safari ball quagsire. i might also have a dream ball swablu but i have to check on bank. let me know if you are interested thanks!
what id really love is a dream or heal omanyte with ha. id be willing to trade the squirtle for that. as far as the hp pokes go, nothing else you listed tickles my fancy atm

no big. ill do zappy for xerneas, as far as the hp pokes go, for an ha female starter id usually like 3 female non pokeball spitbacks or 1 legendary sr. do you have anything like that?
Snivy doesn't have to be female, just have ha and hp fire. I have a bunch of TSV shinies not listed on my thread, any shiny you're looking for? I also have an oras bold suicune 30/x/31/31/31/31, but I'd like hp fire magnemite in addition to snivy for it.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Snivy doesn't have to be female, just have ha and hp fire. I have a bunch of TSV shinies not listed on my thread, any shiny you're looking for? I also have an oras bold suicune 30/x/31/31/31/31, but I'd like hp fire magnemite in addition to snivy for it.
ill do both the magnemite and the snivy for suicune. do you want modest or timid magnemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)