looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prom give away: 1) no 2) to look at battling tips but the art was amazing and the trade forums helped me get pretty much half my team could i please have that fossil bug thing guy Please.

Shiny hawlucha giveaway:1) i found
a shiny voltorb wich used self destruct while looking for a shiny magneton in new mauvile... yeeeaaahh.

I have deposited a lv 13 squirtle called bubbes and my IGN is tyler

Last edited:
Prom give away: 1) no 2) to look at battling tips but the art was amazing and the trade forums helped me get pretty much half my team could i please have that fossil bug thing guy Please.

a shiny voltorb wich used self destruct while looking for a shiny magneton in new mauvile... yeeeaaahh.

I'm out of hawluchas
Trying again... Level 25 Male Tauros for the Swablu, IGN Steve, message Chester. Let me know!...
im at school and won't be home for a while you should try to catch me online early in your day

deposited lvl 36 goomy
can i please have the yanma please? message is chester
IGN: Bradnon
Hopefully i did this correctly.

Hi chester, I deposed a lvl 1 male Marill called J4, message chester. My IG is Serena
Can I have a Feebas please ?
Thank you

Last edited:
Clearly my Tauros was sniped, so trying a different time of the day to try to get my Swablu, Chester. :-) I've deposited a level 19 female Emolga, IGN Steve, Message "Chester". Let's see if I get any more lucky!

deposited lvl 36 goomy
can i please have the yanma please? message is chester
IGN: Bradnon
Hopefully i did this correctly.
Deposited a level 29 female Linoone with the message chester.
Could I get a Slowpoke?
Thanks for the giveaway.
Hi chester, I deposed a lvl 1 male Marill called J4, message chester. My IG is Serena
Can I have a Feebas please ?
Thank you
Clearly my Tauros was sniped, so trying a different time of the day to try to get my Swablu, Chester. :-) I've deposited a level 19 female Emolga, IGN Steve, Message "Chester". Let's see if I get any more lucky!
I can help anyone right now.

bloomcool13 I can also help you right now.

Missed you again yesterday! Either I'll catch you now, else there's a level 17 Male Hippopotas on the GTS, IGN Steve, message Chester, asking for the Swablu!

Missed you again yesterday! Either I'll catch you now, else there's a level 17 Male Hippopotas on the GTS, IGN Steve, message Chester, asking for the Swablu!
I was online most of yesterday and you could have caught me. Either ways I won't be home till 4 pm mountain time. I live in mountain time it is 10 am ish right now I will be up till 11 pm mountains time. Post on my profile what time zone you live in and when you can be available

If your still online, I've deposed a marill called H2, message chester, can I have a feebas please ?
Thanks !

Could I get a Slowpoke?
Thanks for the giveaway.
Could I get a Slowpoke?
Thanks for the giveaway.
Hi can I have a ponyta?
Pokemon deposited: female onix lv1
IGN: Elphaba

Thanks!
If your still online, I've deposed a marill called H2, message chester, can I have a feebas please ?
Thanks !
it's summer so I have free time so anyone here want to trade there stuff over GTS I would prefer a response ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)