I Want to Believe (New: Shiny Defog Mantine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for the trade ooh_shiny . Just checking, I have no more credits here right? Or do you value shinies = 2 credits in which case I still have 3 credits left?

Last edited:
Can I get info on these:

Shiny Fast Ball Zapdos: HP Grass
Shiny Love Ball Moltres : HP Grass
Friend Ball Mewtwo: Both of Them
Shiny Entei: Event
Victini: Event
Keldeo: Event HP Ice

Any of these are UT?
Level?

:)

Can I get info on these:

Shiny Fast Ball Zapdos: HP Grass
Shiny Love Ball Moltres : HP Grass
Friend Ball Mewtwo: Both of Them
Shiny Entei: Event
Victini: Event
Keldeo: Event HP Ice

Any of these are UT?
Level?

:)
pretty sure those all are. I may have pp maxed some moves though

Well, I appreciate the offer, but I already have breed a (male) kabuto for myself. But Thank you though.

Do you just want me to trade the female nest ball ha kabuto to you for the Snivy?
nah I was gonna give you the toto for free. If you have one, that's alright. My snivy is ready

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey there friend, nice thread you got here. I've just come here with a suggestion, since you're using the minisprites for the listings of your Pokemon, consider using the pokesprite github for the shiny minisprites! they look super cool and I use them in my thread :)

here's an example of your beedrill listing (wanted to use one that had a radically different shiny sprite)

♀
Jolly
Swarm
31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Knock Off | Drill Run​

take it or leave it, just thought I'd mention it :)

hey there friend, nice thread you got here. I've just come here with a suggestion, since you're using the minisprites for the listings of your Pokemon, consider using the pokesprite github for the shiny minisprites! they look super cool and I use them in my thread :)

here's an example of your beedrill listing (wanted to use one that had a radically different shiny sprite)

♀
Jolly
Swarm
31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Knock Off | Drill Run​

take it or leave it, just thought I'd mention it :)
Cool idea. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll update the thread with these. I've been busy at the moment due to college.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
in response to your cmt for ha quick buizel, id like a dream omanyte with ha (non shiny). also, cmt for your victini:)

in response to your cmt for ha quick buizel, id like a dream omanyte with ha (non shiny). also, cmt for your victini:)
k, would you like a clone of my female ha 5 iv omanyte? kind of a pain to breed another imo

I liked your shiny adamant swirlix ;)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
nope, i dont mind clones! the swirlix is a clone too obv! i should be able to do this trade tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)