NU The Never Used Tournament League II [ACTUALLY Won by Realistic Waters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
aight I ended up winning 2-1 in some games where I didn't play well and got by with hax in g1 and good matchup in g3. sunny deserved it but gotta love mons i guess :/

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lost 2-1, games were all really bad n_n It was a fun run tho, beating teddeh and kay was fun tho. Much to disjuntions delight, I'm finaly out hate mont xd
I am an impartial tour host who does not root for any players in particular.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey I tried to play Monday cause I had off, but apparently Adaire needed a day to make a smash pass team so then it had to be Sunday. Not my fault.

Hey I tried to play Monday cause I had off, but apparently Adaire needed a day to make a smash pass team so then it had to be Sunday. Not my fault.
Is this actually coming from the nigga who johned me for a week to try and come up with more "fun" and "innovative" teams, only to bring smashpass?

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
tazz won coin flip
Montsegur

For anyone in the future who wants to request an extension, be verbal with your opponent on when you will be online and ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. This way you don't waste everyone's time.

Reactions: kay

Disjunction

Posting here on my decision as I've talked to Realistic Waters about it

Due to conflicting time zones and individual schedules, it's become apparent it's near impossible to schedule a battle between the two. As unfortunate as it is, I'll coin flip the result of this battle if they haven't gotten anything squared away by whenever Montsegur and tazz get their battles done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)