Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming activity. No signs of eagerness to battle from the opp. I comtacted him via smogon a while back and got no reply. I wont be free any time after this. :/

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
scpinion i dont want to call activity on azian but i havent seen him on and he hasnt really made an effort to contact me. What do i do now?

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We have had a number of matches that remain incomplete (or I just don't have the results from).

Those of you submitting for activity, please do so ASAP (I've seen the ones already in the thread). Else, I'm just going to mark games as a no-decision so we can get playoffs started on time. A couple of you have pm'd me about a brief extension, which is fine.

Freeroamer Dirpz Most of the incomplete games come from your matchup. Both of you are in the playoffs, but the #1 seed is still up for grab.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
got spanked by Cnorth
shoulda HP fighted that empoleon, choked out

ggwp (what item was tran btw?)

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know its late subbing Irra with Arifeen
Playoffs are completely set without playing this match. I'm just going to put down a no decision.

Congratulations to the Cute Clefables, Lewd Lucarios, Ambitious Altarias and Salacious Swamperts for making the Playoffs!

Semifinal round:
(#1) Cute Clefables vs. (#4) Salacious Swamperts
(#2) Lewd Lucarios vs. (#3) Ambitious Altarias

Dirpz Freeroamer Anttya Please pm me your lineup ASAP. Dirpz, you can give it to Chandy or Nani since you're playing my team.

Omega, I would just like to make a shout to you. For these reasons you pick RZL during the draft, so he can win more games, and win this MPL. Well, now you know for next year, congratulations cohorts of Dirpz , Anttya , Freeroamer . I thank you to all member of my team even though came like an angel to you in the 2, or 3 week. More specifically, Omega thank you for not following the plan <3. :>, I needed to get at least one more of those in.
Good luck to all in the play offs! Sincerely RZL.

I am sorry scpinion I forgot about you.

Last edited:

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Playoffs are completely set without playing this match. I'm just going to put down a no decision.

Congratulations to the Cute Clefables, Lewd Lucarios, Ambitious Altarias and Salacious Swamperts for making the Playoffs!

Semifinal round:
(#1) Cute Clefables vs. (#4) Salacious Swamperts
(#2) Lewd Lucarios vs. (#3) Ambitious Altarias

Dirpz Freeroamer Anttya Please pm me your lineup ASAP. Dirpz, you can give it to Chandy or Nani since you're playing my team.

So we got Team Wild Card at first seed vs The Clutch Waters with an impressive clutch performance these past two weeks to make it in. And then we have Team ORAS vs the DDOS Haxing squad. This should be interesting.

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Matches i am looking forward to seeing
ORAS: Arifeen vs. Kaiser
These players can use lots of types and are both unpredictable in what they will use either one can win.
ORAS: Ridley vs. Arken
2 good players going head to head. Either one can win
Ashaury vs. Bossman
Let's see if bossman learned from the last time he battle Ashaury but i still give the advantage to Ashaury because he can use more types than Bossman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)