The Hydreigon Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Originally hosted by HYP4RB34M
Approved by everyone

So the idea comes from the Nugget Bridge's Dodrio Cup, where you have to form teams of three to compete.

Doesn't seem that hard right? Well here's the deal, if one of your team members is using a specific pokemon on their team, you are not allowed to use it yourself. The Pokédex number will be taken in account: Two Pokémon that shares the same number are not allowed. It's just like the specie clause, but for all players.
Contrary to what was previously said, you don't have to reveal your six Pokémon before the battle. If you play the same Pokémon twice, I am sure your opponents will notice, notify me and I will award them the win.
Otherwise, standard ORAS OU rules apply.

On activity: I know there will be activity issues due to the time between the signups phase and the round 1. It is not easy for me to take it over middleway so I will ask you to be active. If one of your players is inactive, please substitute him as fast as possible. If one of your players doesn't want to play in the Tour anymore, please substitute him as fast as possible.

Now the pairings. The first person listed of a team will face the first person listed in the second team, and so on.

Round 3

91/ cutecutefat vs 83/ B for Baguette
ZoroDark - Contradanza - MeowMiXXX | majaspic22 - W2S - Tom0410

18/ Sacra Spada vs Dragon's Hunters.
Asuya - Mix - Cronenberg | Epic M - RedMaxxx - Fox-Air4

89/ Lacasito blanco, lacasito negro, racista vs 45/ hounds of zaroff
Blue Eon - New Attitude - angel0mike | Nova - badabing - Smurf.

5/ 2heads1girl vs 28/ Delta Gamma at FSU
Prague Kick - SnowCristal! - Tricking | Laurel - PDC - Tesung

57/ DR. SMOGON WE'RE CIA vs 11/ Les FDP du PokeGame
Bedschibaer - metagamesecrets - UltiMario | Cicada - Meridian - Lyconik

27/ Les Bites Grosses vs 72/ Indigo ewe
Reverb - theurbandear - Gros orteil | Brazilian Army - Najo - EsseCara

58/ bunch of PO random hooligans vs 17/ 40cm thug life
TraceofLife - CagedWisdom42 - Chill Shadow | silver ghost - -okara - The Kyle

47/ innov8 vs 13/ Furry Balls Plopped Menacingly on the Table, INC.
qwazz - Omegasization - RedKingAlmighty | Mazar - Alloy - Aurious

6/ FORZA JUVE NAPOLI MERDA vs 56/ Mini Kendricks
silver97 - fran17 - smilzo | Wiz T7 - Dread Arceus - rob.

12/ Losing is onyxceptable vs 61/ Miltank, our lord and savior.
Invok3r - Croven - bludz | Unamed - Luckstard. - Twin Citiez

9/ Salty Nerdz vs 94/ Tech Support
Nineage - TheFenderStory - Aerow | Metaphysical - petyer - BreloomMyHomie

50/ The New Dudes vs 78/ rip in frites
Floppy - xtra$hine - babidi1998 | Alf' - Vinc2612 - H-C

Deadline for the second round is two weeks from now, on Monday, June 8th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
7/ Gad Le Mulet vs 78/ rip in frites
Reymedy - dadoux - McMeghan | Alf' - Vinc2612 - H-C

???
?

?

Vous passez tous les deux vos vies dans la room FR et je suis censé croire que vous avez pas pu jouer un match.
lol, blague blague, dadoux t'aurais du savoir qu'il allait forcément pas s'activity loss et perdre le coinflip

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes, after challenging three times dadoux and hearing "I'm not ready" even the day before the deadline, I wouldn't give me an activity loss. Also McMeghan deserving a coinflip... You mean he actually tried to play a tournament battle?

That's also the second time (in two rounds) your fate is determined by a coinflip, how many more rounds did you expect to win that way?

If your teammates don't care enough, I can't help

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yes, after challenging three times dadoux and hearing "I'm not ready" even the day before the deadline, I wouldn't give me an activity loss. Also McMeghan deserving a coinflip... You mean he actually tried to play a tournament battle?

That's also the second time (in two rounds) your fate is determined by a coinflip, how many more rounds did you expect to win that way?

If your teammates don't care enough, I can't help
Last round they gave us the win, I can add you to the conversation, that's why we didn't play.
So, actually that's YOUR team that is advancing AGAIN thanks to convenient coinflips and activities (interesting r1). You should not have brought this IMO.

I don't care about the tournament, not the slightest, and it's not like you're going to overule your decision anyway. You don't have the guts for that. I guess I have to live with the fact that the game I played and won is not worth more than your "activity calls" and your "coinflips".
Nonetheless, go easy with these, as people might raise questions at some point.

tl;dr : How many rounds will you be winning this way ?
and idc, just posting it for future references

edit : And I thought you were not that stupid aswell, but apparently I crossed past the limit of your reasoning capacity

Last edited:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
Then you didn't even care enough to notify me about the opponent giving the win, why would you suddently make a drama for something you say you don't care about and actually don't care about?
I won't argue about the difference between AW and CF, I'm sure you are not that stupid.

I don't know what you are trying to do, I honestly can't see any logic in what you say, so discussion is closed. PM if you really feel the urge to whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)