ADV Cup I - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming. No problem. ggs. We also played out the last game for fun, which I won. Not that anyone of us really played supergood in that game...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won game 1 clean
g2 we were going even until i crit his pert with ttars hp grass. oops. things went downhill for him from there

won 2-0, ggs

I "won" over hantsuki. Her net died in g3. I tried to turn off timer and then waited a few additional minutes. While I hate to "win" in this manner, I only had an hour today set aside for our series(as we both agreed to be right on time). I'm away now for work the remainder of the weekend as I'm driving somewhere. It's a shit situation, but there it is.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Yeah, we all know you have to leave (even when you never told me that, you must be really busy to have only 1 hour to play in the entire week) and I could "change teams" even when I told you that I would give you the pb of my team if you were soooo afraid to have a counter team made in 5 minutes after I saw 2 mons of ur team in 3 turns only. (you also didn't even try to get an extension or anything for just one match Oo)

But that's fine. Like I told you, I don't care about the tourney to do those stuff to win and was just trying to play pokemon because I enjoy it. Good luck being a piece of trash (but you couldn't even beat Exeggutor in ADV with luck, dude). I hate to "offend" someone in this manner. It's a shit situation, but there it is.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won against Funkasaurus, he deserved a third battle but Jolteon critted
Sorry about it

ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)