The World Cup of Pokémon X - Format [Read post #265]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i too, love 90+ turn clefable wars
This barely ever happens bro. I don't like ORAS because its impossible to check everything but I see way more CM wars in DPP and ADV and they are by what majority says much better tiers. Also 90+ is nothing compared to GSC..

Hi, captain here. I want RBY and GSC. In case you wanted to know

I disagree with your argument that these tiers just benefit a few teams. OK. Isn't that the whole World Cup? Some teams just have better players, regardless of which tiers are used. The WCOP isn't fair with player distribution like SPL is, that's how it's always been. Why do you think Oceania won several WCoPs in a row, and East got 3 finals in a row (iirc).
Yeah, you want RBY and GSC because you have Isa. You only proved his point more. Why even post? Managers will do what they can to help their teams.

Yeah, you want RBY and GSC because you have Isa. You only proved his point more.
Not really the main part of my post but ok. Just noted that I wanted Old Gens also as response to what he said. I guess it helps that I have solid players but I was in favor of all gens regardless. Guess I can't "prove" it but that's the case. Also funny that I have to reply to you for this comment...

because the only people objecting are because their team doesn't benefit??

Laurel
I'm objecting because RBY and GSC have incredibly small playerbases. I could care less about the game pokemon now, I'm just supporting what I think is fair. I'd really like it if it just went back to the old format so people would go and learn ORAS instead of generalizing it to "90+ turn Clefable wars"

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
In regards to rby seems a bit retarded we have three tours (classic, spl, and this) with a tier that is so hax-filled that you need 3 games to find even a decently worthy winner and can only find 1 tour with lc in it (open). I dont think rby should be axed but excluding lc every time seems crazy, I know "lol fuck lc speed ties" but speed ties aren't much worse than scald and shit or team matchup in other tiers. How hard is it to add Heysup / Rowan / fatty to a team tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)