GSC Cup I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
faji was kind enough to let us restart g1 after i lost a +3 lax and an exploding egg to crits in the first 8 turns
then he crit half my team to death anyway :p
out last game was 12 turns long

won 2-1, ggs and thanks for the class

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lost in 3 to Hantsuki

gsc is a silly metagame, had fun. Losing to mis-imported HP Dark was a nice touch.

Won 2-1(?) vs Tricking. First game ended with him booming in a last mon vs last mon scenario so wasn't quite sure how that was counted in tourney setting but I won the other two regardless. GGs anyway man.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
opponent says he is busy with stuff so i'm still waiting for him to respond to one of the times i proposed

yippeee gave me the win because he missed the scheduled time and because his wifi is fucked preventing him from using ps for the next week

proof is on my wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)