Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people even use Jirachi in OU? No one seems to have one and people who do are only trading for 6IV legends in dream balls.
Because most people play OU on Pokemon Showdown and those who play on-cart would indeed trade high IV legendaries to get those they don't have themselves. Nothing surprising about that. It's pretty easy to SR your own legendary Pokemon if you have XY and ORAS, and you can use it to trade for other legendary Pokemon. If you find a trade thread offering a Jirachi you want, you can also make an offer of things you have, or ask them if they have any breeding or SRing projects you could do for them.
Some people are so bratty about not being able to get high-value Pokemon they want .-.

I did soft reset all the legendaries I caught in ORAS except for the ones you'd catch in the main storyline. So Cresselia, for example, has a bold nature (used synchronize) and perfect, hp, sp. att and speed IVs. The chance of getting the right 5IVs with the right nature are dismal to none. I honestly think it's less than 1/1000.

So I wouldn't bother soft resetting for much more than that.

Still, the only guy with a Jirachi in gamefaqs said it was okay for my legend not to have 6IVs and a good nature, as long as it was a shiny. Ughhhh

I did soft reset all the legendaries I caught in ORAS except for the ones you'd catch in the main storyline. So Cresselia, for example, has a bold nature (used synchronize) and perfect, hp, sp. att and speed IVs. The chance of getting the right 5IVs with the right nature are dismal to none. I honestly think it's less than 1/1000.

So I wouldn't bother soft resetting for much more than that.

Still, the only guy with a Jirachi in gamefaqs said it was okay for my legend not to have 6IVs and a good nature, as long as it was a shiny. Ughhhh
There are tons of flawless legendaries on these forums.

The odds are less than 1/1000. That's why they have value...because there's effort involved.

Why should I spend over 12 hours in a pokemon?

I don't care about this Jirachi having anything other than okay attack and speed IVs + Jolly or Adamant nature. I honestly don't even care about it being legit. Which I don't think anyone's is, since they're all likely at least cloned.

The simple solution here is I don't use a scarf Jirachi. Or play OU.

Does anyone have a dark FS with sableye that would be willing to add me real quick? (I don't need a spitback)
I can give you a dream ball sableye with egg moves or I can check my many one of my many safari's and see if I have one. I think it might be better to take my dream ball option because I can trade right away. Either ways post on my profile what you decide to go with...

I don't care about this Jirachi having anything other than okay attack and speed IVs + Jolly or Adamant nature. I honestly don't even care about it being legit. Which I don't think anyone's is, since they're all likely at least cloned.

Just want to throw out a few things.

Maybe I'm blind but you didn't include anything you were offering first off. Second soft resetting pokemon isn't as bad as you make it seem to be. The end result is pretty cool in the end. Also you can't ask for hacks to be honest and cloning on this site is legal. Now rather than keep bashing you I can make an offer. I have two shiny jirachi's in my trade thread. There not any of the natures you're requesting however, I can give you them for free I just need to get them cloned by someone. Post on my profile to please rather than posting in my thread.

edit: also post on my profile stating which jirachi you would like.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

i srd a flawless zapdos and traded it for a legit 5iv jirachi on this site. if youre willing to do the work, you can def get the pokes you want. that same zapdos has scored me flalwess shaymin as well :)

edit: i guess i should also add that while you may not care about the ivs, most of the people on this site certainly do, so you prob wont have much luck without some good trade value legends. itd be silly to not play a meta you want, just cause you dont have the jirachi. i felt the same way about ou and ubers cause everyones got flawless heatrans and lati@s, its a bit intimidating. but the few good SRs i did have allowed me to expand my collection enough to hang in that meta. embrace the grind bro!

Last edited:

Well, a Jirachi with better defensive and HP IVs is more valuable, thus more people would prefer to have one of those compared to just Attack and Speed, and so you'll likely only find those kinds floating around.

And people put effort into acquiring these things because they ultimately have value to them and others, the same way people put time into building or working a job for a reward.

Just snagged this shadow Banette

Careful- 27-28/27-29/19-21/10-15/26-28/3-5

Keep or toss?
I'd have to say toss. Defense is a bit too low even for no perfects, and Careful seems like a very sub-optimal nature for Banette in a vacuum.

dumb question, wtf is a shadow banette? haha
Shadow Pokemon appear in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. Long story short, they have no flawless IVs, no Sync capabilities, and many have exclusive moves (Lugia with Psycho Boost, Salamence with Refresh, etc.). In terms of the story, they are Pokemon whose hearts have been shut by Cipher, an evil organization who plans on using shadow Pokemon to take over the world.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Shadow Pokemon appear in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. Long story short, they have no flawless IVs, no Sync capabilities, and many have exclusive moves (Lugia with Psycho Boost, Salamence with Refresh, etc.). In terms of the story, they are Pokemon whose hearts have been shut by Cipher, an evil organization who plans on using shadow Pokemon to take over the world.
ugh i had xd but lost all my consoles in a hurricane, i was like 10 hrs into the game. thx for clearing that up!

Can anyone be generous enough to trade me a thundurus. Also can someone clone one copy of my terrakion. I can trade a lot for this thundurus and redis rights don't matter etc...This thundurus is for someone else.
edit: I can do a two for one and maybe even a three for one trade for a thunderus.

edit edit: also looking for a luxury ball honedge spitback with wide guard.

Last edited:
Can anyone be generous enough to trade me a thundurus. Also can someone clone one copy of my terrakion. I can trade a lot for this thundurus and redis rights don't matter etc...This thundurus is for someone else.
edit: I can do a two for one and maybe even a three for one trade for a thunderus.

I can give you mine for free (but it's uncompetitive i hope you don't mind)

Bumping

LF:
- 5*31 IV Jolly Cranidos
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Sableye with Recover
- 5+*31 IV Relaxed HA Tympole
- 5*31 IV Modest HA Elgyem
- 5*31 IV Impish/Jolly/Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5+*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 4+*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Eevee
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Patrat
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Ratatta
- 5*31 IV HA Impish Scypher with Defog
- Naughty Synchro User with lv50+ (so I can reset Zekrom)
- 5*31 IV Regenerator Bold Audino
- 5*31 IV HA Impish/Bold Spiritomp

FT:
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Modest Wablu with Hyper Voice in a Dream Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Phione, HA Timid Snivy, Timid Scatterbug (Marine) etc
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle etc (ask if you want something specific...I might have it)
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 4*31 IV Relaxed Steelix with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke

PM if interested (I can trade the earliest at Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)