Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with a 5 IV HP Ice Ditto?

also I'm looking for a dusk stone, can offer a leftovers for it
If you mean 31.31.31.31.31.30 I can't help you with that but I have two other hp ice dittos in my thread. If you are interested just follow the instruction of my ditto giveaway and let me know which one you want. (Everything is linked in my signature)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Suicune (Bold)
HP: 31
Atk: 1,3
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 28
Speed: 31

Synchronize failed. Toss, right?
were you going calm or what? id def keep that for personal use for sure

is this worth keeping? only cause hp electric..
heatran - calm
31/x/27/31/31/30
Toss for both of you. HP Electric is generally useless on Heatran unless you really want to hit Gyarados, and SpD is a bit low on the Suicune.

Hey guys just 2 quick questions regarding soft-resetting event pokemons. Does a lead Synchronizer still have its 50% chance of passing its nature? Also, does the shiny charm boosts the chances of the event mon being shiny (from 1/4096 to 3/4096)?

Toss for both of you. HP Electric is generally useless on Heatran unless you really want to hit Gyarados, and SpD is a bit low on the Suicune.
I kept it when I realised that I had Powersaved only a few days ago. But you're right, I'll redo Suicune eventually with Bold nature after finishing Calm. =)

I'm going to soft reset a competitive Cresselia with trade value.
Any suggestions for the nature?
I can't decide whether to aim for Relaxed, Calm, Sassy, Modest, Quiet or maybe Timid.
Bold isn't an option, because I already have a flawless one with that nature.

I can't decide whether to aim for Relaxed, Calm, Sassy, Modest, Quiet or maybe Timid.
I suggest aiming for one with Relaxed or Sassy and aiming for a spread similar to 31/x/31/31/31/00 or alternatively 01 for Speed. That would be insane imo and I personally would rush to trade for it.

So many options. You could go for a negative speed nature and put your speed checker at around 5. Anything but Brave would be excellent in the case that your sync fails.

It sounds hellish but you would get trade value, I'd want it.

Do modest or Quiet imo. Cress is a sitting duck most of the time giving it offensive pressence might be a good idea :P

Maybe I'm blind but you didn't include anything you were offering first off. Second soft resetting pokemon isn't as bad as you make it seem to be. The end result is pretty cool in the end. Also you can't ask for hacks to be honest and cloning on this site is legal. Now rather than keep bashing you I can make an offer. I have two shiny jirachi's in my trade thread. There not any of the natures you're requesting however, I can give you them for free I just need to get them cloned by someone. Post on my profile to please rather than posting in my thread.

edit: also post on my profile stating which jirachi you would like.
Thanks for being so nice but I won't have the Jirachi. You're the nicest.

i srd a flawless zapdos and traded it for a legit 5iv jirachi on this site. if youre willing to do the work, you can def get the pokes you want. that same zapdos has scored me flalwess shaymin as well :)

edit: i guess i should also add that while you may not care about the ivs, most of the people on this site certainly do, so you prob wont have much luck without some good trade value legends. itd be silly to not play a meta you want, just cause you dont have the jirachi. i felt the same way about ou and ubers cause everyones got flawless heatrans and lati@s, its a bit intimidating. but the few good SRs i did have allowed me to expand my collection enough to hang in that meta. embrace the grind bro!
I actually care about IVs. It's just that, when getting a 5 or 6 perfect IVd pokemon with a destiny knot, my chances are around 1/100, specially now that I already have pokemon with 5 or 6 IVs.

Because synchronize only works 50% of the time and the odds of an IV being perfect being 1/32, it seems like too much work for a pokemon.

It was dumb to say that I wouldn't play OU, and I said it for an even stupider reason. Pokes like Landorus or Scizor look ugly as hell to me. And Talonflame. How I hate Talonflame. I want my choiced u-turner to be a cute Jirachi.

Thanks for being so nice but I won't have the Jirachi. You're the nicest.

I actually care about IVs. It's just that, when getting a 5 or 6 perfect IVd pokemon with a destiny knot, my chances are around 1/100, specially now that I already have pokemon with 5 or 6 IVs.

Because synchronize only works 50% of the time and the odds of an IV being perfect being 1/32, it seems like too much work for a pokemon.

It was dumb to say that I wouldn't play OU, and I said it for an even stupider reason. Pokes like Landorus or Scizor look ugly as hell to me. And Talonflame. How I hate Talonflame. I want my choiced u-turner to be a cute Jirachi.
On legendaries, 3 Ivs are guaranteed perfect. So it takes a little time, but it's not absolutely crazy either (as long as you're not SRing a flawless HP shiny legend...)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
FYI: Redis rights would matter for the Thundurus, if it's for a friend. I don't think people would trade off a non-redis Thundurus if you're gonna turn around and give it to a friend; later down the line, your friend may see the Thundurus in his box and trade it off without a second thought.

But anyway, I have a 31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge that you can have, if you're still looking for one? I don't remember its gender off the top of my head, but it's in a Lux Ball and has Wide Guard. I won't be available till later tonight though.

FYI: Redis rights would matter for the Thundurus, if it's for a friend. I don't think people would trade off a non-redis Thundurus if you're gonna turn around and give it to a friend; later down the line, your friend may see the Thundurus in his box and trade it off without a second thought.

But anyway, I have a 31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge that you can have, if you're still looking for one? I don't remember its gender off the top of my head, but it's in a Lux Ball and has Wide Guard. I won't be available till later tonight though.
yeah I can trade. And besides nobody said I had to receive the thunderus. Ehh whatever. CMT for the honedge.
edit: mertyville I have a dream ball calm sableye.

Can anyone help me out, i'm looking for a destiny knot! I just got back into the game since DP, and I wanted to start breeding. I can offer a masterful as compensation.

Thank you,

Can anyone help me out, i'm looking for a destiny knot! I just got back into the game since DP, and I wanted to start breeding. I can offer a masterful as compensation.

Thank you,
I can pass you a Destiny Knot. I don't need anything special in return :)
My friendcode is in my signature. Tell me when you're online.

Does anyone happen to have a female shellder with its hidden ability (overcoat)? I'm regretting selling my copy of black...

Also, I have a shiny Sandshrew that I'm willing to trade. Not sure what for though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)