NOC Fallout New Vegas NOC [GAME OVER - Wastelanders Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not sure I like that attitude. Suggesting is one thing, but "vote this way if you want the game to move at all"? You're oddly demanding and opportunistic, especially against an easy target.

How do you all feel about rssp1 looking back?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Updated Vote Count (final given for day 1)

ButteredToast (2): Amianki, Serious Bananas
Cancerous (2): Jalmont, rssp1
Spiffy (2): Celever, PokeguyNXB
Fatecrashers (1): Spiffy
Haunted Diamond (1): vonFiedler
Jalmont (1): Haunted Diamond

Not voting (6): ButteredToast, Cancerous, Fatecrashers, Lightwolf, sunny004, Ullar

---

Day 1 End Vote Count

Cancerous (7): Jalmont, rssp1, sunny004, Fatecrashers, Amianki, Spiffy, ButteredToast
Spiffy (2): Celever, PokeguyNXB
Haunted Diamond (2): vonFiedler, Lightwolf
ButteredToast (1): Serious Bananas
Jalmont (1): Haunted Diamond

Not voting (2): Ullar, Cancerous

---

Day 2 final votecount:

Haunted Diamond (8): ButteredToast, vonFiedler, Mithril, Spiffy, PokeguyNXB, Amianki, Jalmont, sunny004
sunny004 (3): Celever, Serious Bananas, rssp1
PokeguyNXB (1): Fatecrashers
vonFiedler (1): Haunted Diamond

---

Day 3 Update:

Amianki (4): Spiffy, Jalmont, ButteredToast, Mithril
sunny004 (3): Serious Bananas, Celever, Fatecrashers

Interesting. Not only was rssp1 not voting for HD when he got lynched, but he was one of two people always voting for Cancerous on day 1. He also just plain didn't participate in the lynch that killed a neutral, but that might have more to do with his inactivity.

Early game rssp1 always kept himself out of the lineup of accusations regarding activity by posting just enough, but I wonder looking back how insightful his posts ever actually were. I encourage people to look back and decide for themselves.

Then there's the very strange subbing out by the host. More Cowbell was desperate to find a sub, but when he finally had one and didn't need it, he used it to sub out someone who didn't want out? Is it possible that rssp1 had a mafia teammate or two complaining about his absence? Perhaps his idling is why we haven't seen another post restriction.

And now his replacement is kind of pushy and opportunistic.

At the same time, now that I lay it out, as I gathered this evidence I couldn't help but notice that Serious Bananas, the village watcher, was in favor of lynching sunny004 two days in a row. Even when we had what was by all means a better scum target. Lightwolf is a high profile player, making him an obvious person to watch. I'd say this throws even more suspicion on sunny004.

Could they both be mafia? rssp1 has gone after sunny in the past, but that was also when there was no way we weren't lynching HD. Meanwhile when sunny and Pokeguy are both on the chopping block for activity, Old Ghost goes after Pokeguy even though several players have called Sunny more scummy and even though Pokeguy's activity has suddenly increased.

I heavily encourage everyone to use this analysis as a springboard for discussion. For now, I will;

vote sunny004

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
my opinion is still that the hooker knows who the post restrictor is, as usually in these sorts of games the host would allow mafia teammates to send in actions for an idling member, so i don't think idling is a good explanation of the absence of a post restriction

looking for who the watcher wanted to lynch is sound reasoning i can get behind, but there's still the matter of sunny's vanilla claim, if we are to believe that the mafia has these fake claims prepared, then the mass claim strategy suggested by jalmont would be fruitless, i suppose we'll find out when sunny flips?

lynch sunny004

I don't think that Rssp1 was malicious in his early game activity. It seemed pretty town to me. The whole sub being pushy thing is probably just because he is fresh blood too. I don't see a reason to read too much into that. It's not like it's an excuse, but I see it as a reason.

I'm still not sold on the post restrictor being the hooker. I can see it being a one time power because of NOC. I can also see a team intentionally idling and throwing that out there for a mislynch.

I'm okay with lynching Sunny because Serious did kind of vote for him twice. Maybe that was a kind of clue he wanted to leave when he was dead? Or maybe we're just over thinking. However, I don't mind that vote honestly.

Celever is also pretty interesting. His defense of HD and the whole "I'll wait until he claims" but then never votes bit isn't really something I like.

Alright, I apologize for the inactivity.

Anyway, I still believe Celevar is town. You just can't be that openly against the vote on a fairly scummy player and be his mafia teammate. It would just make no sense to me.

Serious Bannanas post 1024 is a pretty good one on Sunny if people want to look back to it. The fact that he was the watcher does make the post seem even more relevant. I've felt that one of Pokeguy and Sunny was probably mafia throughout the game...well hoped I guess since two town members that inactive would kinda screw us over. With that in mind, Pokeguy just seemed much more likely to be of the uninterested town member than Sunny did, so I'm definitely ok with that vote.

A pair of RSSP1 and Sunny would certainly be interesting, as post 1081 has RSSP supporting Sunny's opinions and 1175 has Odd Ghost still tunneling on Pokeguy over Sunny. He's certainly one to look at should Sunny flip mafia.

With that in mind Vote sunny004

Guys, be careful. Sure, sunny seems scummy (try saying that ten times fast), but he seems scummy for a lot of the same reasons I do... and since I know I'm not scum it tells me we may be jumping the gun here... or who knows, maybe he is scum. I'll give him a chance to defend himself before I place a vote.

I honestly have no way to defend myself. Let's add that to the list of my unluckiness!

Here's my 10/10 defense:

If you don't want to mislynch, don't lynch me! I don't have any other targets, and I'm unlucky enough to have all of the evidence stacked up against me. Yayyy!

Also regarding rssp's sub:

It's VERY possible that the host knew that Bananas was going to die that night, so it was better to sub in the person who WASN'T going to die, rather than sub in a player who won't even have a chance to talk because they got killed.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Guys, be careful. Sure, sunny seems scummy (try saying that ten times fast), but he seems scummy for a lot of the same reasons I do... and since I know I'm not scum it tells me we may be jumping the gun here... or who knows, maybe he is scum. I'll give him a chance to defend himself before I place a vote.
He seems scummy for exactly one reason. After LW was killed, the village watcher tunneled him ceaselessly.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Also regarding rssp's sub:

It's VERY possible that the host knew that Bananas was going to die that night, so it was better to sub in the person who WASN'T going to die, rather than sub in a player who won't even have a chance to talk because they got killed.
Yes. I don't know even know what point you are trying to make. Of course the host did this.

I would lynch myself but I'd probably get godkilled.

Unless I could get myself godkilled so you could focus on finding a better lynch target.

Any thoughts? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's generally a noble gesture. But that wouldn't get you godkilled and you ought to know that. You're putting on a show.

The Sun was slowly drifting down the Horizon, as the skies became golden over the vastness surrounding the desert. The sand on the ground was like a twin to the sky; once golden, but now blackened by the years of war, distraught, devastation and destruction that he had to witness.

As the folks in the Mojave Desert end another tiring day, hoping for their land's glorious days to return once again. They hear an inspirational song to break their monotonous living, and be free from within, so that they can live their lives like they want to! (I guess ?!?)
Announcer said:
np: avicii vs nicky romero - i could be the one

DEADLINE

Update would be up in a few minutes. Meanwhile, Do not post ITT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)