Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I've been cleaning out a bunch of old eggs in my save, and found two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Savanna Scatterbug eggs sitting in my PC from several months ago. If anyone wants to take one off my hands, PM or VM me. Neither of them have active TSVs on Reddit from what I saw, but I'll post their KeySav2 data anyway in case someone wants to hold onto one for a TSV to pop up.

B02 - 5,2 - Scatterbug-Savanna (♂) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.22.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [3794]

B02 - 5,3 - Scatterbug-Savanna (♂) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.29.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [0714]

Kinda of a weird offer cause it's the same pokemon but want a different nature so anyways i am looking for a shiny impish nature cranidos or rampardos with good ivs & in return i can give my shiny adamant 5 iv rampardos in exchange...jeez this is weird but yeah this is what i want.XP

Anyone have any tips on checking IV's for a newly bred pokemon. The IV's aren't 31, so i'm not sure the best way to check this? Any advice would help!

Edit: Also does everstone always guarantee the nature? And if destiny knot takes the 5 IV's down is the other 1 IV random or from the other parent?

Sorry, haven't bred stuff since DP!

Anyone have any tips on checking IV's for a newly bred pokemon. The IV's aren't 31, so i'm not sure the best way to check this? Any advice would help!
There's IV calculators available, just search the Internet (on mobile so I can't link you atm). But it's pretty easy to breed flawless pokes this gen, after which you can use the IV judge to check for 31s and 0s. Only other reason to use an IV calculator for breeds is for HP.

Edit: Forgot to add going to the Battle Institute to auto level your pokes to lv50 to check IVs. Others have answered your edit below. :)

Pokeflora: You could go to the Battle Institute where the 'mons are levelled up to level 50, which can give you a good range of IVs. If you're breeding Hidden Powers, the IVs at 30 should show the same stats as a 31 IV too.

The Everstone passes down the nature of the Pokemon holding it. The 6th IV when breeding with a Destiny Knot is random. The DK takes 5 IVs at random from the parents (so you could have a spread of, for example, mother.father.father.mother.13.father).

Edit: Also does everstone always guarantee the nature? And if destiny knot takes the 5 IV's down is the other 1 IV random or from the other parent?

Sorry, haven't bred stuff since DP!
What rufusdrumknott said involving IV checking is quicker.
To check non-31 IVs, save before a Blissey Bash and enter stats into an IV calculator; remember you'll get 9 HP EVs total from the 3 Blisseys. Everstone always guarantees nature no matter which parent it's on. Destiny Knot passes down 5 random IVs between the two parents, and the 6th IV is random.

Alright, so I just finished up a breeding project for Moon Ball Poochyenas. I was wondering if anyone would like to do a spitback for spitback trade before I Wonder Trade them all. There is a post on my profile about this. Reply to that if you would like one!

Hello guys,

I am looking for a female Feebas / Milotic in a Dream Ball.
I want to breed it, IVs, Nature and Ability don't matter. :)

Hello guys,

I am looking for a female Feebas / Milotic in a Dream Ball.
I want to breed it, IVs, Nature and Ability don't matter. :)
I'm in Denver however if you want I can give you the feebas Tuesday and I can give you other spitback as well. I won't be home till Tuesday however, feel free to post on my profile if you want a few other spitback except feebas.

I'm looking for the following English Dittos, CMT and PM/VM me, please. Nature doesn't matter, just the IVs. (There are several spreads I'm willing to accept, and I'd like two different spreads in some cases, so just let me know the IVs of your Ditto in advance.)

HP Ice
HP Grass
HP Fire
HP Ground
HP Rock
Trick Room

Edit: Thank you .com :) I'm still interested in a 30.31.30.31.31.31 Ditto though, if anyone has one.

Last edited:
I'm in Denver however if you want I can give you the feebas Tuesday and I can give you other spitback as well. I won't be home till Tuesday however, feel free to post on my profile if you want a few other spitback except feebas.
Wow, thank you very much for your great offering. :)
I can wait, so Tuesday will be fine. :)

Wow, thank you very much for your great offering. :)
I can wait, so Tuesday will be fine. :)
My giveaway thread is in my signature and my trade thread is also open to whatever you want as well within reason. Please post on my profile so I don't forget and post everything you want.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
anyone ever go to battle someone on wifi and get the message "you cannot battle against the other players party"? if so, whats it mean?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
anyone ever go to battle someone on wifi and get the message "you cannot battle against the other players party"? if so, whats it mean?
They have Pokemon or Items banned in your game (From X/Y to ORAS, vice versa - such as Salamencite or a Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)