Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

retroactive: I've been busy the past week, and gone through a daily cycle of (be too busy to do ASB-think I can do it tomorrow-repeat every day). Should be higher activity EDIT: Monday.

Last edited:
Due to things popping up, I'm going to have close to no activity today and reduced activity for the next few days. I will try to order in what I can, but I'm afraid I'll have to ask for lenience in dq times.

The Wanderer Imanalt Its_A_Random Gale Wing Srock @ anyone else I'm forgetting.

Edit: update time. I have brief moments which I can use to order in simple matters. I am using the rest of my time to work on my more pressing battles, specifically tournaments and gyms.

Last edited:
Yes, that's right folks: it is tavok, posting in LoA yet again!
Seriously though, examns JUST WON'T STOP COMING. I mean, I have 5 this week. FIVE. All of them important. So yeah. Don't expect me to post until thursday's afternoon.

If I'm reffing you and you want a subref, go get one. I will try and ref Flying Quals tomorrow since I should have done that today, but that's it. Apart from that, I'm gone.

EDIT: Exam was posponed. Yay! However, I still have a ton of homework, so while I'll be posting in some things today, chances are I won't be able to get everything.

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I suppose I should post here. Requesting DQ leniency. I have a tendency to have zero motivation to order when i'm tired which means that I tend to have zero motivation to order when I'm working (i.e. every workday this summer). Weekends I'll be at my cottage half the time and do have access, but not all day access so order times are in the order of a couple hours. Things like the tournament may take a little long to formalize orders because of it.

Apparently, I am the go to guy when someone gets sick at work or is too hungover/high to do their job. My apologies to any delays there have been in me ordering, reffing, or managing different aspects of ASB. I'll do what I can to get caught up as soon as I can.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
i am sick and tired as shit, i will be back to post tomorrow more than likely but today probably not happening.

Guys, I am behind in quite a few stuff right now. And I don't think I can get to them any time soon. Posting here, to request you guys to be a little patient. I will get to things one at a time and will make sure to get them done by Monday or Tuesday.

I wish I didn't have to post here so often.

More tests (yay -.-) and, mostly, a ton of hw. Will post in stuff Friday's afternoon.

No Frosty no need to kill me. I'll be checking asb just for tourney stuff these two days, as it has taken long enough.

ughhh, were working 12 hours a day at work for the rest of the week, so I wont be able to post in anything until Saturday at the earliest. Please dont dq til sunday.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Going to be gone all weekend and then there's school on Monday, don't DQ until Tuesday please.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi.

So as y'all may know, I've been harping about how I'm gonna retire from ASB starting this July because I'm graduating and getting employment and stuff. Well, recent experiences in ASB and IRL have convinced me that I probably should do this earlier. This is me telling you guys that I'm taking an indefinite leave of absence from ASB. Indefinite as in I'll be back in anywhere from 2 months, to just in time for Rayquaza release. Since I may be moving on, I suppose it won't hurt to say my goodbyes. I'll delete them if I come back from leave.

To IAR, Dogfish, Objection - the 3 mods who most shaped my entire ASB life, on those non-American times where we spent dissing each other on pedantry, talking about anything except Eurovision, and mushing over Raid strats. You guys are the ones I respected the most on ASB, and I'm happy to be call you my friends whether you'd reciprocate or not. I have Celery_Bubs with me so don't worry that I'll get lost.

To Glacier, typon, orci, Subs, Mate, nyt, Lad, Leet, akela - the guys who were here before me, and took the time and effort to make me feel welcome. Sure you may be a jerk sometimes, but you've taught me to at least be friendly enough to new people, and to pretty much everybody else on ASB. I don't suppose most of you will read this huh? Y'all pretty much handed the reins to the next generation of college freshmen and high-schoolers, so its my turn now eh?

To Rain, tavok - Hey look how you've grown! Joke aside, you two are the ones I've remembered most fondly (no homo). Vrin probably should've make this list, so do come on IRC, Vrin! Have fun in battling (who am I kidding you're both Leader material its not like you're gonna lose as much as I do)

Jas - I know you're no longer on ASB by the time I joined, but special shoutout to you because you're kinda my role model on Smogon.
EM - Second role model.

Gem - Tell Matt there was once an Uncle Zac Tee who lives 13 time zones away from him. I'm sorry we'll not Raid again for a long time. Just be happy okay?

* * * * * * *​

As of this post, I forfeit all my reffings and battles, except for Raid, since I owe it to Leet to at least. I will also remain co-host to LLAMA and Council Member, at least until further notice or IAR/Frosty decides to replace me. If you're willing to wait on my reffing/battling, which is likely going to extend DQ by about a week, drop me a profile message. Until then, all the best in your endeavours. 祝福你

Love,
Zt

Last edited:
Sorry sorry sorry sorry

Sister graduated yesterday, so I have been VERY busy and have not been able to post. I swear I'll post in EVERYTHING (or at least everything I'm over DQ) later today, so please don't kill me.

Dead until friday. Or at least regarding reffing and ordering: will be in irc.to answer questions or issues and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)