Smogon's favourite music?

_Tonks_

I listen to a huge variety of music, but lately I've gotten back into listening to Park Jefferson, since they FINALLY put their music on Spotify. Sadly, it's their album and not their original demo shit. The Demo versions of the songs had that Raw tone to them, and most people prefer them a lot over the album versions.
Demo Version

Album version

music taste changed a lot over the past year or so, i guess this is a list of what i'm enjoying most currently...

2014 has been very average in terms of good releases, but the most enjoyable from this year for me have been the new mt silver zion album and machine girl's WLFGIRL

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
URL DAMMIT
STOP SWITCHING TO MEDIA=YOUTUBE

I'll just leave these here, for those who like underrated and under the radar hard rock.
Also good on you Delko for liking Skillet. I'm not really into their newer stuff as it got too generic, but I still enjoy their early albums through Comatose.

EDIT: URLs since the media tag does not seem to be working properly...

Last edited:

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I have all the time in the world atm so I decided to make a top 100 collage, for one because a top 50 doesn't suffice anymore considering the amounts of music I've been absorbing for the last year and because, as a result of that, some changes have been going on in my music taste.

Among my absolute faves there haven't been massive changes (can see Kid A eventually dropping off my 10/10s though), but there's a bit more metal, a lot more noise and noise rock, more jazz, as well as some general "experimental" shit. Not that my taste is super duper 2deep or anything though, lots of stuff on here is totally melodic!

Glad to see people that share the same interest as me! I'm a film-lover so the soundtracks to Inherent Vice and Amelie make it on to my favourite 16 albums list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)