Kabutops@Assault Vest
Aegislash@Weakness Policy
Porygon2@Eviolite

Evs for them are:
Scrafty, Gallade, and Kabutops: 252 Atk/ 4 HP/ 252 Speed
Mamoswine: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Speed
Porygon2: 252 HP/ 4 Sp.Def/ 252 Def
Aegislash: 252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 Sp.Atk.

I threw this team together a month ago for a battle against a friend, now it's my everyday team. I never really used Scrafty, Aegislash, or Porygon2 until I made this team.

Natures for the Pokes are:
Scrafty, Gallade, and Mamoswine: Adamant
Kabutops: Jolly
Aegislash: Quiet
Porygon2: Bold

Mamoswine is a Fast Bulky Attacker, I only have him for Garchomp, and Lando-T, and other Ground, Flying, and Grass Threats. Mamoswine is also just to help with Mega Gengar.

Gallade is the Pokémon that I sort of based this team around, his main role is just to stop flinch and to be in the mega slot. He is mainly here to help take down Sp. Def Walls like Milotic, and to beat down on Primal Kyogre that's if Gallade outspeeds or survives a hit from it.

Porygon2 is just for the Physical Wall aspect, I really didn't feel like using Ferrothorn or Eviolite Dusclops either, I don't really care for them. I feel that Porygon2 could use eviolite better than dusclops can since Porygon2 has only the Fighting weakness.

Aegislash is here to protect Gallade and Scrafty from those evil fairies, he is also to help against the fighting weakness of Mamoswine, Porygon2, and Kabutops And to help counter Mega Metagross if it appears.

Kabutops is here because He is my favorite fossil pokemon from Kanto, but that's not the real reason for him being here. He is here because of a thing called Mega Pidgeot. Since Mega Pidgeot has No Guard, Kabutops can smack it with a nice Rock Tomb to the face.

Scrafty is here for the annoying factor, mainly to help Aegislash against its Dark and Ground weakness, and to help Aegislash or anything else out with the annoyance of Darkrai's Dark Void. Since Lum Berry will wake it up, it could Drain Punch Darkrai in the face.
Abilities
--------------
Gallade: Justified
Scrafty: Intimidate (sadly)
Kabutops: Battle Armor
Mamoswine: Thick Fat
Aegislash: Stance Change
Porygon2: Trace

Movesets
-----------------
Gallade: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade.
Scrafty: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch
Mamoswine: Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Earthquake, Rock Slide
Aegislash: Wide Guard, King's Shield, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon
Kabutops: Knock Off, Waterfall, Rock Tomb, Superpower
Porygon2: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Recover, Toxic

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello GreninjaMaster !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

As for the other people in the thread, please do not be a junior moderator and read the RMT forum guidelines for posting yourselves.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)