Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to SR a '15 summer rayquaza,anyone with code looking to SR please let me know.

Edit: Also have powersave if you want multiple natures.

- 5*31 IV Jolly Cranidos
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Sableye with Recover
- 5+*31 IV Relaxed HA Tympole
- 5*31 IV Modest HA Elgyem
- 5*31 IV Impish/Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5+*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 4+*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Eevee
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Patrat
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Ratatta
- 5+*31 IV HA Naive Seviper
- 5*31 IV HA Impish Scypher with Defog
- Naughty Synchro User with lv50+ (so I can reset Zekrom)
- 5*31 IV Regenerator Bold Audino
- 5*31 IV HA Impish/Bold Spiritomp
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Modest Wablu with Hyper Voice in a Dream Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Phione, HA Timid Snivy, Timid Scatterbug (Marine) etc
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle etc (ask if you want something specific...I might have it)
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 4*31 IV Relaxed Steelix with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke
PM if interested

Last edited:
I came against a problem with KeySAV2, wondering if anyone knows what's up? Just going to quote my post on Reddit:

I just updated to the latest version of the Powersaves software and wanted to check some eggs, but after I saved the file to my computer, KeySAV2 said it couldn't find the key, like I hadn't broken it before. So I was like 'Okay, no problem, I'll just break it again' and did that. But KeySAV2 still says it can't detect the key for the file I wanted to check. I'd saved two save files since I updated the software and neither of those can be read, but everything after (the files I used to break the key) and before work fine.

Has anybody heard of this happening before? I guess I can just breed more eggs, but it's a bit of a waste of the eggs I just bred. Does anyone know if transferring the egg to a save file made after I broke the key a second time would work? I'd try it now but I only have one 3DS and I'd have to ask someone to help me, so I thought I'd ask here first if anybody has had this problem.
I'll also add that after fiddling around, I opened the game on my 3DS and it said the save file was corrupted. Once I'd recovered from my heart attack, I tried to restore a previous save (the first backup I'd made since I updated the Powersaves software), and that didn't work. I tried restoring to a backup that was before that one and that worked fine. Not sure if it's related, but it's something to do with the same save files, so I'm mentioning it.

Anyone have a spit back Scraggy that's Adamant Moxie and at least has Dragon Dance?
Does IV matter? I've got one Adamant Scraggy with egg moves: Feint Attack / Ice Punch / Dragon Dance / Drain Punch. I can breed one for you (also with Moxie), but this will take time...

- 5*31 IV Jolly Cranidos
- 5*31 IV Bold HA Sableye with Recover
- 5+*31 IV Relaxed HA Tympole
- 5*31 IV Modest HA Elgyem
- 5*31 IV Impish/Jolly/Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock and Pursuit
- 5+*31 IV Rash Oshawott
- 5*31 IV Jolly Landorus
- 4+*31 IV Bold/Mild/Rash/Impish/Modest/Timid Yveltal
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Eevee
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Patrat
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Ratatta
- 5+*31 IV HA Naive Seviper
- 5*31 IV HA Impish Scypher with Defog
- Naughty Synchro User with lv50+ (so I can reset Zekrom)
- 5*31 IV Regenerator Bold Audino
- 5*31 IV HA Impish/Bold Spiritomp
- 5*31 IV Adamant/Impish Landorus (only for the last 2 and I will write down the details when asked for since they aren't resetted by me)
- 5*31 IV Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Bellsprout with Weather Ball in a Friend Ball
- 5*31 IV Impish Onix with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rock in a Heavy Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Weedle in a Fast Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Gastly with Reflect Type, Perish Song, Disable in a Moon Ball
- 5*31 IV Timid Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Jolly Herracross in a Love Ball
- 5*31 IV Modest Wablu with Hyper Voice in a Dream Ball
- any breedable 5*31 IV Pokemon but they will be only in normal Poké Ball like Phione, HA Timid Snivy, Timid Scatterbug (Marine) etc
- Shiny Pokemon that aren't perfect: Snivy, Totodile, Shuckle etc (ask if you want something specific...I might have it)
- 4*31 IV Quiet Camerupt with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 4*31 IV Relaxed Steelix with 0 IV on Speed but fully EV trained and lv100
- 1 of 10 6*31 IV Pokemon:
1. Female Adamant Phanpy with Ice Shards
2. Male Love Ball Chatot with Agility, Nasty Plot, Encore, Boom Burst
3. Female Modest Numel with Ancient Power
4. Bold Rotom
5. Female Relaxed HA Wooper with Curse and Recover
6. Female Jolly Sneasel with Taunt, Ice Shards, Icycle Crash, Fake Out
7. Male Naive Sewaddle
8. Male HA Modest Abra
9. Male Careful Shuckle
10. Female Calm HA Slowpoke
PM if interested
I've offered to help on the sableye before so I'll ask again do you want a dream ball calm sableye.

truedrew

Banned deucer.
Hi I am new to the trading and breeding concept as I just got my 3ds a while back and have just completed OR and can begin my quest to breed I am looking for 3 pokemon pairs (male & female) with HA IV'S are nonot issue as I intend to breed them to get the hang of it just it's important that they have nature+HA I HOPE THIS is the correct place to ask (don't bite me I'm just new to this side of smogon)
Pair of sableye-Nature Bold with HA
Pair of froakie/frogadier/greninja-Timid/modest with HA
Pair of kangaskhan-Adamant

Looking for people whom are willing to trade for any pokemon as atm I have none to offer apart from a 4iv serious audino and a shiny modest wingull

Ty for reading and have a great time if you are having/willing to give a noob like me please just post on my wall or start a conversation with me!

PS: if anybody has spare dittos for free I could use them as well.
TY!

Hi I am new to the trading and breeding concept as I just got my 3ds a while back and have just completed OR and can begin my quest to breed I am looking for 3 pokemon pairs (male & female) with HA IV'S are nonot issue as I intend to breed them to get the hang of it just it's important that they have nature+HA I HOPE THIS is the correct place to ask (don't bite me I'm just new to this side of smogon)

Looking for people whom are willing to trade for any pokemon as atm I have none to offer apart from a 4iv serious audino and a shiny modest wingull

Ty for reading and have a great time if you are having/willing to give a noob like me please just post on my wall or start a conversation with me!

TY!
On Tuesday I can donate as many spitback as you need for yourself for breeding. Check my trade thread and giveaway thread to see what you want. PLEASE post on my profile what you want. Then wait for me to arrive home from my trip to Denver on Tuesday.

Edit: I'm on mobile but the user Most can give you a 6iv ditto type his username in the search box.

TY!
Feel free to check out the ditto giveaway in my signature. I'll gladly provide you one. Please follow the rules to make my job easier.

Looking for:
- Hidden Ability female Magmar in a Repeat Ball(don't need any specific IVs or Nature); alternatively, a safari with Magmar
- Squirtle with Egg Move Water Sprout(any IVs, gender, nature)

I can trade other EM and HA mons and other spitbacks in special Poke Balls.

TY!
Here's a guide to breeding in Gen 6. Most people just use a 6IV Ditto and the female parent of choice to breed (in order to pass down the ball), so getting a pair of Pokemon is not really necessary. If you don't care about the ball, then it doesn't matter if you use a male or female (besides having a higher chance to pass HA with a female). That said, if you don't care about the ball, I can send you a male flawless Timid HA Greninja in a Pokeball if you want. I believe it is already EV trained with 252SpAtk / 252 Spd / 6 ...in something else.... Good luck with breeding! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)