UU Premier League III - Finals [Won by The Blackthorn City Battle Girls - King UU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisbemyalt

Shiba sucks
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Wtf its clear this was all orchastraeted by Joey, blunder and chimpact. Joey and blunder play each other and make videos about it while chimp monotizes it by narrating it himself like he does every tour. Real talk though Aim v blunder is a battle I have wanted to see this entire tour cant wait tbh

as someone who has graduated college and is a big boy now, does several adult things (taxes, feed/dress myself, relationship with women, etc.) i have to say that i am proud and frankly happy that my first team tournament on the niche website catering to a non-official playstyles non-flagship tier for a japanese role playing game is filled with drama, angst and mad words, as otherwise i would not have the chance to both read and partake in discussing such a ludicrous and frankly unbelievable endeavor. to those whom this concerns thank you and god bless.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Still have no idea who you are
watch that battle.

don't win for me,
don't win for the battle girls,
don't even win for yourself,
win cause this is it.

sleight the pokegods,
crush fuga,
kill all jinxes.

edit - Sam: KingUU what the fuck is that post

Last edited:

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
as someone who has graduated college and is a big boy now, does several adult things (taxes, feed/dress myself, relationship with women, etc.) i have to say that i am proud and frankly happy that my first team tournament on the niche website catering to a non-official playstyles non-flagship tier for a japanese role playing game is filled with drama, angst and mad words, as otherwise i would not have the chance to both read and partake in discussing such a ludicrous and frankly unbelievable endeavor. to those whom this concerns thank you and god bless.
Looks like I'm looking up to you for any life advice I'll ever need here lol

So this whole thing is because someone used a set that quite literally anyone who has run Shedinja has been using the ENTIRE time, and no one has ever really brought up as a problem?

Fucks sake, it's just Pokemon. Acting like someone deflated footballs or something.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost gg
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-64103

e: thanks for picking me up KingUU! Thanks team for the fun run! Thanks YABO for the rmt that i stole and edited to win vs an omfuga team! thanks thunderwave for always having my back, cept when you are against me. thanks jirachi for being there for me in my xy uu games, flinching mega aggron and empoleon to death is no easy task. thanks ib for hosting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)