Regular Trade Thread,Weird Username (20/3 Now with a 2nd (Modest) Celebi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I spent over a month trying to get a flawless impish uxie. Well done
Thanks. I'm a regular visitor to SR hell at the moment. Uxie turned up relatively quickly (and I could not believe it when it did), Raikou turned up with about 24 hours but I was doing Latios for over a week almost while solidly.

Still, as my Mewtwo was tripe, it's all the motivation I need to keep going :)

DestructionOfCompanies

Banned deucer.
I couldn't find the information on what Pokemon you have
I am looking for Dream Ball Abra and Quick Ball Chinchou
do you have these, if not, thank you anyway

I'm ignoring that post....

Spitbacks section now includes a selection of Dream Ball females and has generally been expanded to include more. I've started an update of the 5IV section

I'm interested in the HP ice Electrike. I have a UT 5IV Jolly Weedle, some dex fillers (persian, magby, wynaut, and some 5th gen) and spitback HA totodile, goomy, noibat, charmander, pinsir, gastly, mudkip, HA skrelp, scyther, togepi, and rotom.

Last edited:
If you could get me a Meowth (to keep & evolve) plus a couple of other fillers, then that would do it. To be honest, the spitbacks you've listed I do have already so the fillers would would be most useful to me. PM me so we can arrange details.

I'm going to bed now but I'll update my fillers list before I go :)

So I've pulled a bunch of stuff from my old games and have updated my breedables list as a result.

I will be able to take simple capture & breed projects from Gen 4 from now. Right now it's a low priority but it's something I'm willing to consider from now on.

Could you CMT for a female Dream Ball HA spitback of your Munna? Nature/Egg Moves are unimportant (and I don't mind waiting a bit, so no rush)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi there, I'm interested in your Adamant Entei. In exchange, I can RNG abuse that 0 IV Magikarp you're looking for, or else feel free to CMT.

Sounds good. I'll help you after I finish helping someone else with a cloning service.
Just let me know by VM, I'm just updating so should be able to get on relatively quickly.

Breedables update:

Males:
Impish HA Nest Ball Chespin with EM's
Jolly HA Tirtouga with EM's
Bold HA Lux Ball Eevee with at least 1 EM
Jolly Lux Ball Eevee
Modest Nest Ball Litwick
Timid HA Snivy
Timid Dive Ball HA Minun
Adamant Dream Ball Snover
Jolly Heal Ball Meditite

Female:
Careful Heal Ball Miltank with EM's
Bold Dive Ball Mantine with 1 EM
Quiet Ultra Ball Numel with EM's
Adamant HA Dive Ball Meditite
Adamant Moon Ball Sneasel with 4 EM's

These will be added within 48 hours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)