Silver Sketches :D

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How do you make the Show Spoiler things ?
I don't know how xD
type [ hide ] to create the box, then type what you want to appear inside the show spoilers thing afterwards. End everything with a [ /hide ].
(without the spaces)
e.g.:

[ hide ] spoiler [ /hide]

=

spoiler

if you want you can also title the hide tabs (that's what they're called), by doing [ hide = text ] instead of just [ hide ].

e.g.:

[ hide = text ] spoiler [ /hide ]

=

spoiler

hope that helped.
Anyways, I am really loving that "weird thing" you drew with Sableye/Parasect/Electivire, the style is simple and crisp and reminds me somewhat of a storybook, with nice bright colours and great lighting! Mind sharing how you pulled it off?

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
I am taking those Mareep home with me and you cannot do a thing about it.

Seriously, the Mareep and Ampharos pieces look adorable. As for the others, the Electivire/Parasect/Sableye one caught my eye. Maybe I am a sucker for stuff that looks like stickers or cut-outs.

type [ hide ] to create the box, then type what you want to appear inside the show spoilers thing afterwards. End everything with a [ /hide ].
(without the spaces)
e.g.:

[ hide ] spoiler [ /hide]

=

spoiler

if you want you can also title the hide tabs (that's what they're called), by doing [ hide = text ] instead of just [ hide ].

e.g.:

[ hide = text ] spoiler [ /hide ]

=

spoiler

hope that helped.
Anyways, I am really loving that "weird thing" you drew with Sableye/Parasect/Electivire, the style is simple and crisp and reminds me somewhat of a storybook, with nice bright colours and great lighting! Mind sharing how you pulled it off?
The Spoiler Thing doesn't work, but its OK. I'll try do it again Later
The 'weird thing' is just me messing with Filters xD

I really really love Weird Thing. I think its message to me is really beautiful. To me, the Electivire resembles the fact that Pokemon keeps advancing forward with newer and newer monsters. But the old ones are just as important! A solid combination of crucial generations. Parasect for the good ole Generation I, which stands for 'back in the days', Sableye for Generation III, which stands for the time I tended to forget Pokemon, but I never did!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)