Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
By far my favorite game of MPL. If we exclude my crit on hippo (sorry anyways!). Extremely well played from Acast, a lotta 50/50s with mence/dnite that I got outpredicted on.

E: Apologies to my team for going 1-3 like total ass. Even if a loss was to hax that's 2-2 at the end of the day. No excuses but being outplayed. However getting back into BW Mono (formerly my main tier!) after years was great.

Separate shoutout to scpinion for buying me and having faith in a mono random. <3

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I don't really think Dark is a cteam for Mega Garde Psy, but w/e it's done now

Shoutouts to the lukes, we had a good ride, all I was looking for when I was drafting a team was a bunch of people who'd be great to work with and would always put 100% into their prep and games, and you guys were certainly that. Gl to all of you in whatever you do, and if there's another MPL, who knows, hopefully we'll be working together again and go all the way next time :]

Win it for us Altaria's, 2 great series and you're the team I like most out of the rest left! :)

-1 232 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 248 HP / 252 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 158-188 (39.2 - 46.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery xd that crit doe. GG and WP nevertheless, GL in the finals!
Light makes the safest plays possible so he'd probs go to Bro. It might've changed the outcome of the game but idk

Shoutout for the rest of the lewd lukes :3 it was a great time getting to play alongside you all for this premier league, and I'm glad we made it as far as we did ^^ you guys are an amazing group of people, and the support and team dynamic was godly the whole time through. Everyone did well and hopefully some of us end up on the same team next MPL, if we're all still around :D special thank you to ArkenCiel and xbooty for helping me test and supporting me all the way through, and ofc Freeroamer for being a great team captain and spending his monies on us during the draft.

side shoutouts to Croven for meme'ing up that monothreat match with me and all falls down for being raj xd give 'em hell, buddies

Claiming activity win. No sign of anything from opp once again. Im usually not free until weekends, but i didnt get a post on my smog wall, meanwhile I didnt get a reply to mine on his.

Claiming activity win. No sign of anything from opp once again. Im usually not free until weekends, but i didnt get a post on my smog wall, meanwhile I didnt get a reply to mine on his.
I can fight you whenever, I'm on GMT so I'm not sure if we're ever on at the same time, maybe we could have our battle sometime tomorrow?

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
At least tag his name so he knows something important is going on.

As Ive stated before not usually free until weekends, because wifi allows me to use Smogon but not PS. I'll try going to a nearby place for internet, but we've battled before and I learned that we're in opposite timezones. Which is why people use VM's to setup schedules, but I'll see what I can do.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As Ive stated before not usually free until weekends, because wifi allows me to use Smogon but not PS. I'll try going to a nearby place for internet, but we've battled before and I learned that we're in opposite timezones. Which is why people use VM's to setup schedules, but I'll see what I can do.
What about a different server?

Just went online actually, the least Bondie could do was to answer my VM on his wall, because I have no idea when he's free. Did my part of the contacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)