Multi Gen Ubers Premier League 3 - Finals[Won by the Defiant Durians]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to the Durians for winning UPL 3, you guys definitely demonstrated your skills throughout this tournament! Also a big shoutout to the Genesects for taking the runner-up spot, you guys very nearly took this tournament home and your performance was quite solid. Thanks to the managers for helping with the tournament and I hope to see many of our players again next year.

I'll also like to thank everyone for their flawless sportsmanship, keep it up guys!

I'll leave this thread open for a little while in case you want to do team shoutouts, talk about how amazing everyone's sportsmanship was, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: g

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
[ QUOTE]how amazing everyone's sportsmanship was[ /QUOTE]
grats Durians for the clutch and Genesects for finals n_n

edit: eh the quote shouldn't look like that, idk how to change

edit^2: ah got it nvm ;]

To the Defiant Durians, now. First, thank you to all of our fans and everyone who supported us and helped us out throughout the tournament. To the teammates and our beloved manager: we had a good run, You all individually exceeded my expectations, you guys won, rose to the occasion, and had my back whenever I needed you guys to. I'm proud of every one of you. Hopefully, we can combine our forces in the upcoming future.

<3

Congrats Durians! The only other deserving team to win. In future upl's, managers really should stop buying random washed up tournament players to play ubers lol... Just for the record, this was our first "official" loss in this series. I think we won't see a team tie so fucking much to get into finals ever again.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Congrats durians, it was a fun UPL to dip into and spectate, shoutouts to Hack for giving a couple of underappreciated players a serious chance to shine! Trout your record was beastly =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)