MegaCharizard's Trade Thread: New Hasty Shiny Xerneas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would love to have a shiny squirtle ^^.
I have deposited a lv8 german female bunnelby. My IGN is Quan
Also, I am interested in your moon ball weavile. Would you trade a female spitback of it for a spitback of female spitback of my quick ball timid larvesta?

Last edited:
Good luck, sir! Looks great.
Thanx :)

lucarioisawesome said:
Hi, I would love to have a shiny squirtle ^^.
I have deposited a lv8 german female bunnelby.
Also, I am interested in your moon ball weavile. Would you trade a female spitback of it for a spitback of female spitback of my quick ball timid larvesta?
Please read the rules first. I clearly said that you need to provide your IGN in the post. And sure I'll take the larvesta for sneasel

Hello, CMT for a spitback of your Spiritomb and a male of your Electrike (Just need it for the EMs)

Can you reserve me a squirtle please? I'll upload something in 30 mins, will edit here when I do.

Favorite character is probably Battle Chatelaine Evelyn, for her shy act on Maison >_>

Hello, CMT for a spitback of your Spiritomb and a male of your Electrike (Just need it for the EMs)

Can you reserve me a squirtle please? I'll upload something in 30 mins, will edit here when I do.

Favorite character is probably Battle Chatelaine Evelyn, for her shy act on Maison >_>
I probably won't have access to my 3ds for an hour or two (currently travelling). If you don't mind waiting I can get you those pokes.
Btw I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Evelyn yet so I don't really know her.

Good luck with your thread! See mine for a female spitback of your Lux Ball Cyndaquil?
Thanx. I'm interested in a dream aerodactyl spitback.

chester0334 said:
Good luck on your thread. I can help you out with a few free spitbacks:)
Thank you for your kind offer i really appreciate it, but i don't really need anything. I have enough to get me started :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Good luck with your thread! I'm amazed by how you were able to built up such a huge collection without already having one :O
Could you check my thread for your Lure Ball Lapras? Haven't seen many of those before^^

EDIT: Thanks for the trade.

Last edited:
Good luck with your thread! I'm amazed by how you were able to built up such a huge collection without already having one :O
Could you check my thread for your Lure Ball Lapras? Haven't seen many of those before^^
Thank you. I'm interested in your Dream lileep spitback if that's ok. As for my collection WT, FS and the kind users of smogon helped me build it.

Good luck with your thread, that's quite the collection

CMT for Ultra Ball Abra
Thank you :) I still have a lot of stuff to add.
How about a Safari ball Teddiursa For the Ultra ball Abra?

Edit: I won't be able to breed/trade till sunday if that's ok with you.

Wow, this is quite a collection!

I would like one of those fine Squirtles, please. My favorite character is definitely Brock in the earlier seasons. I deposited a Lv. 1 Bold male Snivy with the message "/O.o/", thanks in advance for the Squirtle!

I am also interested in that Skarmory, I can trade you a Repeat Ball Jolly Darumaka for it. Are you interested?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)