Tournament Fuck BW2 Murkrow Tournament - won by Kingler12345

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
in

The title says it all, BW2 without Murkrow. Anyone who plays BW2 hates Murkrow. We are considering removing it for the next LCPL and the LC Tour. This tournament will give us an insight into what the metagame would look like.
literally who

Also I'm expecting the "well now that krow is banned, missy is broken, let's ban missy"

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
in

literally who

Also I'm expecting the "well now that krow is banned, missy is broken, let's ban missy"
jsyk (and this is for everyone), this isn't something where I've gone, 'ergh I hate Murkrow, I wanna ban it and I can because I'm TL'.

I have been consistently asked ever since I became TL, and I assume before that macle and blarajan were asked as well, to do something about Murkrow in BW. This is something that has been on the cards ever since XY's metagame settled.

OU's BW suspect only heightened this, since it became a something that had even more precedent. As of now, I'm not sure if I'm going to make this 'official' or just use it for LCPL/LC Tour. The difference is minute anyway, since it's a dead metagame, only played in a few LC tours.

The people asking aren't just newer gen 6 players who came late to the party either, people that have been around and even highly established in LC since BW have asked about it (Hawkstar, Vileman, TCR, to name just a few).

I... forgot to make a team. Again. Like with every tour I enter and then forget about until I'm tagged.

Contacted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)