Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC, don't spam me with sorry if you're going to throw the next game you play :(
Besides, if you came on I would've asked you who wanted to play (I don't remember what you pm me :[ )

On a side note, even with CC's idiotic throw, we're still 2-1 thanks to Light so lets win the rest of these matches :]
All we need is 2 more ^^

LGI

Last edited:

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
AYYY I may not get to play Gen 5 in the finals but my own Gen 5 mono team did! gj Raseri, wp.

Guy i'd like to formally apologize for what may have seemed as a joke to some. I didn't want to play Ashaury so I decided to just forfeit. Making it seem as a joke, all I wanted to do was make a statement. I had no wish for my team to lose a match, however I should have asked Anttya to simply replace me from the beginning, I didn't even think of it until after. But either way it was a ridiculous seem to do making MPL seem like a joke even though it definitely isn't.

Sorry,

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guy i'd like to formally apologize for what may have seemed as a joke to some. I didn't want to play Ashaury so I decided to just forfeit. Making it seem as a joke, all I wanted to do was make a statement. I had no wish for my team to lose a match, however I should have asked Anttya to simply replace me from the beginning, I didn't even think of it until after. But either way it was a ridiculous seem to do making MPL seem like a joke even though it definitely isn't.

Sorry,

Yeah because it's completely okay to forfeit against a friend on the finals of an important tour right? Even though you're sorry, this doesn't fix you having disrespected the tournament and the tier. I'm sure next time less people will be interested because of these kind of people in the tour: balto, pezmango and cc. Disappointed as fuck :\

He realized his mistake and apologized. Everyone makes mistakes, and even though gluing the plate back together doesn't fix the fact that you can still see the cracks, I think you shouldn't be so hard on him about it. We all know CC loves monotype and wouldn't hurt the tier on purpose, and here he is making a formal statement apologizing to Monotype, his opponents, and the people that organized the tour.

He's a decent guy who made an error. Happens to the best of us- no reason to keep giving him shit about it after he's already said sorry.

CrazyClown94
I think it is important that you at least apologized for your mistake, and that you realized your error. I am sure Anttya would have replaced you, but this confirms you do not have a brain, but at least you have a heart. <3. /me slaps Arifeen. I am sure CC did not mean to hurt Monotype.

Glad to see Light's AV Toad work out :D

(although Yache Berry Natural Gift + Rock Polish Torterra would've rekted his team ;)

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Shoutouts to the Cancer crew, Dirpz for singing the fairy type song, Raseri , Sae Sae , 1 True Lycan , Ashaury , Acast , BlackSchwan , Bondie you guys really were great teammates.
Lycan I'm very proud of you, you showed these people your true potential and I'm sure you'll keep shining for a long while.
Acast great job in BW, same with Raseri, you guys were great.
Jajashaury you're one of my closest friends but the finals were bs. But whatever, practising with you was a great experience.
Sae great job with making teams, and being the great one in the back. Couldn't have reached here without you.
Bondie I'm really impressed with you in this tournament, except the finals but w/e. You saved us from cliffhangers too many times.

Shoutouts to Dirpz for buying me, UU room for giving me weird ideas to surprise and beat my opponents, the entire AM gang; family to me,xbooty for beingthe bestfriend ever and lastly Sadia for being understanding af and not kill me for playing mons, you're the best!

Great experience. Hyped for next year.

#Cancer

Last edited:
Shoutouts to the Cancer crew, Dirpz for singing the fairy type song, Raseri , Sae Sae , 1 True Lycan , Ashaury , Acast , BlackSchwan , Bondie you guys really were great teammates.
Lycan I'm very proud of you, you showed these people your true potential and I'm sure you'll keep shining for a long while.
Acast great job in BW, same with Raseri, you guys were great.
Jajashaury you're one of my closest friends but the finals were bs. But whatever, practising with you was a great experience.
Sae great job with making teams, and being the great one in the back. Couldn't have reached here without you.
Bondie I'm really impressed with you in this tournament, except the finals but w/e. You saved us from cliffhangers too many times.

Shoutouts to Dirpz for buying me, UU room for giving me weird ideas to surprise and beat my opponents, the entire AM gang; family to me,xbooty for beingthe bestfriend ever and lastly Sadia for being understanding af and not kill me for playing mons.

Great experience. Hyped for next year.

#Cancer
You are just dumb.

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
Congratulations to the Ambitious Altarias !_!

Deep inside I still feel like Anttya bribed everybody to get there, but nonetheless did a great job drafting and even a better one battling throughout the tourney which made her and her team where they are atm.
Good job Anttya :]

And you guys; Scpinion, DoW, DM, Dirpz, Omega <3, you've also done an amazing job, and it was an honour playing beside and against you. Thank you for an awesome time.

Hope to see you all next year ;D

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to the Ambitious Altarias !_!

Deep inside I still feel like Anttya bribed everybody to get there, but nonetheless did a great job drafting and even a better one battling throughout the tourney which made her and her team where they are atm.
Good job Anttya :]

And you guys; Scpinion, DoW, DM, Dirpz, Omega <3, you've also done an amazing job, and it was an honour playing beside and against you. Thank you for an awesome time.

Hope to see you all next year ;D
Hey OmniaX,rmr when u gav Ant shit for drafting me?Yaa Gud times :]

Anyway its been an absolute pleasure being here.GG Frens and hopefully next MPL will be even bigger and better and ill be in the winning team again

#AmbitiousAnttyas

Last edited:

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey OmniaX,rmr when u gav Ant shit for drafting me?Yaa Gud times :]

Anyway its been an absolute pleasure being here.GG Frens and hopefully next MPL will be even bigger and better and ill be in the winning team again

#AmbitiousAnttyas
Standing behind my word!@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)