Project Snow's Team Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner
amazing teams, especially love the first semistall and the beartic team

and of course the sigi team ;)

How about changing Qwilfish to spikes to free a slot for something else over skarm (if rocks on toad maybe thundurus or tornadust, else some sr user)

Teams are cute :3

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Qwilfish is the real lategame star of the team... Also using thundurus i would have ti change mane, skarmo etc

Very nice teams. I want to try the go goat team lol and the one with victini as a lead. To bad im on a mobile right now. But the teams are fantastic

Anyway i have a challenge for you. Make a double fairy cored balance team because we'll i love fairies. Only if you want lol

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
As long as it's not fucking yellow I'm happy.

Some of these teams are weird, but you seem to know what you're doing and have success with them, so good job.

You don't happen to have any squads with Regice, do you?

Last edited:
These teams are cute, and I love the color used in the OP. The flamboyant gay in me is cheerful. Gotta say, LeadTini is a goddamn savage...

Last edited:

looiiyut

GIOVANE AUTISMOTTA
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi SnowCristal! Can you explain me the ev spreads of clefable (first team) and mega altaria (why 200 ev in speed? you hit 405 after a dd..speed tie with mega punny).
Why not 252 evs in speed on BD chesnaught? You can outspeed alakazam.

your teams are really cool and creative, but i wish you put replays with each of them like ben gay did. both of you guys use really creative pokemon and it is nice to see them in action in competitive high level battles.

Snou

Hi SnowCristal! Can you explain me the ev spreads of clefable (first team) and mega altaria (why 200 ev in speed? you hit 405 after a dd..speed tie with mega punny).
Why not 252 evs in speed on BD chesnaught? You can outspeed alakazam.
It is simply defensive Clefable with 216 hp to have maximum leftovers recovery. I'm gonna put other 4 evs on Altaria, missbuild, sry.

your teams are really cool and creative, but i wish you put replays with each of them like ben gay did. both of you guys use really creative pokemon and it is nice to see them in action in competitive high level battles.
I'll put the replays i can find, since i often switch my alts on showdown

The Mega Pinsir and Sigilyph teams look fun. I think I'll test then if that is OK.
Sure :)

As long as it's not fucking yellow I'm happy.

Some of these teams are weird, but you seem to know what you're doing and have success with them, so good job.

You don't happen to have any squads with Regice, do you?
I've an old XY with Regice! I'm gonna build an ORAS OU with Regice one of these days

Very nice teams. I want to try the go goat team lol and the one with victini as a lead. To bad im on a mobile right now. But the teams are fantastic

Anyway i have a challenge for you. Make a double fairy cored balance team because we'll i love fairies. Only if you want lol
Sure! I'll do it :)

more teamz pls, i need inspiration to go off of D=. and chatot squad whure 'o' ?
Posted n_n

Last edited:
Great job!
Do you think you can try out something like double dragon strategy with at least dragonite? I haven't seen too many dragnets, especially in a successful team too recently.

Snou

Great job!
Do you think you can try out something like double dragon strategy with at least dragonite? I haven't seen too many dragnets, especially in a successful team too recently.
I've a dspam with dnite. I'll post it later :

Snou

Posted a team with regice and a team with the dragons.
Idk why the "hide" command doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)