Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I'm looking for a Modest Ludicolo or any of it's pre-evolved forms. Please CMT if you have one for trade. Thanks!

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey all, I'm looking for a Modest Ludicolo or any of it's pre-evolved forms. Please CMT if you have one for trade. Thanks!
I have a couple safari ball modest spitbacks lying around if you want one of those (And I have the time now to breed for better IVs if you want that too). Unfortunately, due to my recent hiatus from mons I don't have a "current" trade thread active (though I probably will open another soon, once I get all my stuff sorted), so if that turns you off from trading I completely understand.

I have a couple safari ball modest spitbacks lying around if you want one of those (And I have the time now to breed for better IVs if you want that too). Unfortunately, due to my recent hiatus from mons I don't have a "current" trade thread active (though I probably will open another soon, once I get all my stuff sorted), so if that turns you off from trading I completely understand.
A spitback works. Do you have time to trade now?

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
A spitback works. Do you have time to trade now?
Give me like 5-10 minutes and I'll be ready; I'm gonna pop this lotad into the daycare w/ a ditto and get you one with better IVs, since I'd feel bad just giving you this derpy one I found :c

e: It'll have the EMs giga drain / sweet scent / teeter dance / leech seed, in case you're wondering about those.

hey can anybody help me to clone a couple pokemon of mine whoever helps can keep copies of the pokemon PM if you are interested Thanks!

Also need a cloner for a few breedables. Nothing special, Charmander x 2, Bagon, Slowpoke x 2, Totodile, Treecko.

Last edited:
*yawns* out I come again I guess. I'm looking for a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ditto on ORAS, pm me please. NB: I've been on hiatus A LONG TIME, if there's an easier way to obtain one via Pokecheck (I'm not with the times at the moment) feel free to just tell me / link me.

*yawns* out I come again I guess. I'm looking for a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ditto on ORAS, pm me please. NB: I've been on hiatus A LONG TIME, if there's an easier way to obtain one via Pokecheck (I'm not with the times at the moment) feel free to just tell me / link me.
Look on Most 's profile, he'll give you one for nothing.

Look on Most 's profile, he'll give you one for nothing.
Giveaway info is linked in my signature. Feel free to check it out.

Hi all,
user [IT]raffael (272743) is proposing me a 6 IV modest pentagon Heatran, claiming it has been given to him by someone who received it from someone on Smogon.
The OT and ID are "chan" and 06455.
Do you guys have any input regarding its legality/origin?
(some google results would indicate it does not exit on smogon: research1 reasearch2)
Thanks for your help!

Hi all,
user [IT]raffael (272743) is proposing me a 6 IV modest pentagon Heatran, claiming it has been given to him by someone who received it from someone on Smogon.
(some google results would indicate it does not exit on smogon: research1 reasearch2)
Thanks for your help!
Posting the full details in the hack check thread would help narrow things down but searching the ot/id doesn't turn anything up on google

I'm looking for a relaxed groudon with near perfect ivs. Past gen RNG is ok.

Also looking for calm near perfect xerneas.
I don't know if you're in a big hurry, but if you aren't, I can RNG a 31/31/30/31/31/31 (best I could find in Emerald) one for you. =)

Hey it's me once again & this time i'm looking for 2 pokemon with their HA & those pokemon are exacdrill with mold breaker & steelix with sheer force,Iv's don't really matter but would be really cool if they had good ones along with good natures anyways you can check my trade thread for what pokemon you want in exchange for them & i'll be happy to give them.

Last edited:
Hey it's me once again & this time i'm looking for 2 pokemon with their HA & those pokemon are exacdrill with mold breaker & steelix with sheer force,Iv's don't really matter but would be really cool if they had good ones along with good natures anyways you can check my trade thread for what pokemon you want in exchange for them & i'll be to give them.
I can send you a Drilbur with HA. Not sure I have Steelix.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi all,
Thanks for your help!
No record of it on Smogon, so his friend was either misinformed or just lied.

[IT]Raffael, if you wish to trade that Heatran here, please offer more complete details of where it originated (and everything else which could be relevant). If you choose to, use this thread to do so.

anyone have a weedle spitback? much thanks.
Kakuna can be DexNav'd in the Safari Zone in OR/AS, so is there a preferred ball for it you're looking for, or wanting Run Away, (becomes Sniper when it evolves into Beedrill) or some such? I may have (or can quickly breed) some Sport Ball Weedle I can spare if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)