Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakuna can be DexNav'd in the Safari Zone in OR/AS, so is there a preferred ball for it you're looking for, or wanting Run Away, (becomes Sniper when it evolves into Beedrill) or some such? I may have (or can quickly breed) some Sport Ball Weedle I can spare if interested.
Oh? Could you? If you could that'd be much appreciated. I don't really have a preference in balls, whatever's convenient for you.

Looking for a dream world timid ghastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 with sludge wave . Injected dream world is fine too .

if you can nickname it, great. If not that's okay . CMT for it.

Spooky Manor - Beginning

Looking for a male timid Haze and (if possible) Mirror Coat tentacool. IVs aren't relevant, I'm just using it to breed with a female one in a Lure ball (that doesn't have Haze or Mirror Coat for egg moves). I have spitback females in Lure Balls if you want one yourself (mind they're Calm, non-HA with Rapid Spin).

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey it's me once again & this time i'm looking for 2 pokemon with their HA & those pokemon are exacdrill with mold breaker & steelix with sheer force,Iv's don't really matter but would be really cool if they had good ones along with good natures anyways you can check my trade thread for what pokemon you want in exchange for them & i'll be happy to give them.
If you'd like, I could send you an Adamant 4IV Weak Armour Onix, assuming you would like to breed your own version of that Steelix. Just deposit something on the GTS and let me know ;)

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but 31/31/26-27/19/31/31 jolly Rayquaza, keep or toss? Post on my profile to let me know n_n

Fluke I have an Adamant Regenerator Ho-oh, but its IVs aren't the best. I can't trade until Friday because of reasons. I'll PM you when I have it cloned, though.

Hmm, I checked the GTS in the instant you posted, but it seems the 5IV Treecko was already gone by then, sorry :/
Could you perhaps deposit a common route Pokemon and specify Lv.1 female Onix?
Oh sorry i haven't deposited it yet cause i waiting for you to reply so i can know that if it's okay you but i am depositing it now.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Oh sorry i haven't deposited it yet cause i waiting for you to reply so i can know that if it's okay you but i am depositing it now.
Ok, I got it, thanks for the Treecko!

On another note, I've been trying to get a Metal Coat and Magmarizer in the Mileage Shop for quite some time, but haven't gotten lucky yet. Does anyone happen to have one of those items to spare?

Oh wow, that was fast, can you deposit something once again in the GTS and ask for a Lv.1 female Aerodactyl? :)
Sure thing!

Oh wow, that was fast, can you deposit something once again in the GTS and ask for a Lv.1 female Aerodactyl? :)

EDIT: Cool, let me know what you deposited and I can get it right now.
Ahhh i already deposited it when i posted my last message HURRY!!!!

Moderator edit: Stop double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Ahhh i already deposited it when i posted my last message HURRY!!!!
Ohh, I actually meant I wanted to give you the Jolly Aerodactyl which you were looking for in your thread! Just deposit anything common with the Metal Coat and let me know what it is, so I go get it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)