Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Doing well in this tournament tends to make you infamous. As a result, a few users have been prying for my real name, gender, and other private information. It's all understandable, and to say that I don't appreciate the attention garnered at me throughout this run would be an understatement.

Since a few people have asked about my real name because they want to know me better, I feel obliged to post it here. My name is Sabrina and whether I'm a female or a male or a shemale is none of your damn business. That's all the information I'm willing to share. Like many of you, I'm just here to play Pokemon because it's actually fun for me. Anyone in real life that knows I play this game would get ninja'd by me and murdered in their sleep.

With that said, blunder and I will most likely play either next Saturday or Sunday. Once a time is confirmed, one of us will post it here.

Seacrest out.

Doing well in this tournament tends to make you infamous. As a result, a few users have been prying for my real name, gender, and other private information. It's all understandable, and to say that I don't appreciate the attention garnered at me throughout this run would be an understatement.

Since a few people have asked about my real name because they want to know me better, I feel obliged to post it here. My name is Sabrina and whether I'm a female or a male or a shemale is none of your damn business. That's all the information I'm willing to share. Like many of you, I'm just here to play Pokemon because it's actually fun for me. Anyone in real life that knows I play this game would get ninja'd by me and murdered in their sleep.

With that said, blunder and I will most likely play either next Saturday or Sunday. Once a time is confirmed, one of us will post it here.

Seacrest out.
I'm sure if you name is "WhiteKing" instead of "WhiteQueen", people wouldn't bother stalking you.

well im not blunderized
but i seem to be struck by you
you make me want to blun-der
because you're thunderblunder

Tele

a quality human being
Whoever wins will be a deserving winner, but I sympathize with the queen because she has come a long way, going undefeated in farm league and reaching finals of the oras ou release tournament; plus she didn't ask for help or accept help from anybody (which, I gotta say, isn't blunder's case, as logs with him, bloo and hugo during the series vs style show) and she used her own teams throughout the tournament.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to point out that our lord and saviour Blunder will not lose, he is the undefeatable god and is most likely bringing Natural Gift Jirachi w/ Apicot Berry just because he can. Gl both but as I'm not in this final there can only be 1 real outcome

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
blunder, will you be done building / testing your teams and ready to play this Saturday or Sunday? I walk the streets on weekdays, so I'm usually too exhausted to play after work. And simply, this needs to be wrapped up and not dragged on for another week.

Posting this here because I'm sure some people want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)