NOC Fallout New Vegas NOC [GAME OVER - Wastelanders Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
"PokeNGuy is always right"

LOL Celever nice try. I just fucking said I don't buy your claim which is why I am lynching you. I said EVEN IF you are telling the truth and we lynch you, we have three guaranteed cleans alive and that's FANTASTIC at this stage of the game. It is literally a win/win situation if we lynch you.

Also give reasonings to why you chose to inspect the people you did.
Jalmont was the main suspect of Day 1, so I scanned him Night 1. At the time I thought his play was kinda scummy too, but now I think it was smart play.

I wanted to look at Fate a bit closer after HD'S shenanigans and the announcement. Plus, Fate had claimed by then. Mafia announcers are common.

I shouldn't need to explain why I targeted sunny.

I suspected Spiffy during Day 4, as you know. Look back then if you want to know why.

Paraphrase it in what way, Jalmont? I'll just type it up again actually, give me a sec.

Celever

i am town
You are a Wastelander Alignment Cop. Every night, you may send a PM to the hosts, titles "Night X - Check <user>'s allegiance". You will find out the alignment of your target, getting back the result either "Wastelander", "Legion" or "Courier".

Celever

i am town
UGH this is so tedious ;~;

Dear Celever,

You are Chief Hanlon.

"Patrol the whole length of the Colorado for hundreds of miles? Holding this dam. It'll be the death of us."

Aaaand my Maths tutor jsut arrived. See you in an hour x____x

um yeah so i had a bunch of stuff about von/celever but i guess it's not really relevant so i'm not going mention it

the whole c/ping thing is really dumb and it's disappointing to see the game go like this but i am fairly sure celever messed up the fake so yeah.

"PokeNGuy is always right"

There is no room for two information roles in a 15 player game where we ALSO have a safeguard. There is absolutely no reason not to vote for Celever at this point.

Celever

i am town
um yeah so i had a bunch of stuff about von/celever but i guess it's not really relevant so i'm not going mention it

the whole c/ping thing is really dumb and it's disappointing to see the game go like this but i am fairly sure celever messed up the fake so yeah.
Why do you think I've messed up a fake? It's my role ffs x_x

I am ready to vote Celever, but I will hold off for now.. I do not believe in his claim and Spiffy has pointed out the fact that we would be going into the night with many confirmed people so that makes our life easier tomorrow.

pro-tip - you don't check the people that you think are strongly town or strongly scum. You check the people who you can't read.

Updated vote count

Celever (3): vonFiedler, PokeguyNXB, Spiffy, Jalmont (L-2)
vonFiedler (2): Jalmont, Celever, PokeguyNXB
PokeguyNXB (1): Mithril
Odd Ghost (0): Celever
Spiffy (0): vonFiedler
Mithril (0): Jalmont
Not voting (2): Fatecrashers, Odd Ghost

Final votecount I'll be giving today, note that if someone hammers all votes from that point on are void, and Gale or I will call deadline as soon as we can after the hammer.

EDIT: Made some corrections to the count; I forgot Odd Ghost, and counted Jalmont double. Everything should be okay now.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
I am ready to vote Celever, but I will hold off for now.. I do not believe in his claim and Spiffy has pointed out the fact that we would be going into the night with many confirmed people so that makes our life easier tomorrow.

pro-tip - you don't check the people that you think are strongly town or strongly scum. You check the people who you can't read.
What? You scan the people who you think are scum...

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just want to say that if I die tonight (but with Celever lynched I'm not certain there won't be better targets), Pokeguy is by no certainty Celever's mafia partner. It certainly would make a lot of sense, but there's one or two others that I think could fit. People get REALLY mad when I even suggest that they might be mafia, so all I'll say is to put a LOT of discussion into the lynch tomorrow, and to thoroughly examine Celever's interactions with other people.

PokeguyNXB I shouldn't be surprised that anyone is OMGUSing me, but like I said, you're only a prominent option for tomorrow.

Celever

i am town
Ok, well gg, has been fun. von's case on me is still complete bullshit (seriously, someone explain to me how it's not all lies, because from my POV it realy is) but I guess he lucked out.

GL to my two remaining scum buddies! For the record, I've been being completely truthful this whole game about unavailability etc.. Just because von says sleeping is scummy, it doesn't mean it's true!

von the only person who got even remotely upset when suggested they could be mafia was you lol

spiffy the thing is that if celever is town, then really we only get 1 clear considering the mafia kills off the other two clears, so by the time its LYLO it's only a 50% chance really.

well i guess we'll see how things turn out

GL to us

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well shit sure developed fast while i was asleep, i just want to add that it was a choice for me between celever and von today since it did not read like two villagers slinging shit at each other, and the night kill results thus far make more sense if celever is mafia

lynch celever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)