DOU Doubles OU Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contacted Krauer and he said he was ready 50 min ago (challenged him 5 min after he said that), he hasn't replied yet. I have to go really soon and can't play for the rest of today.
Calling activity. ;__;

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

i sent the chall before i said "sry ;", and he responded to talking to me yet didn't battle me... don't take the chicken way out when i'm here bro lol. especially claiming that you can't battle and that you "can't play for the rest of today" when you are obviously able to keep coming online to smogtours and respond to me talking o.o

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity calls:
DaAwesomeDude1 vs Dabney
AngryWild_Mango vs Qazoo306
clius vs TheFourthChaser - this one is a bit controversial; while TFC did win the game they played, he consistently missed the times they set to finish the series and technically played the one game late. TDs: if you are informed of the situation and disagree with this call, please send me a message.

Coinflips:
Krauersaut vs Nido-Rus
%Arcticblast:
!pick Krauersaut, Nido-Rus
We randomly picked: Nido-Rus
Coinflip performed in the staff room on PS. Logs can be pulled, or active staff can back it up should it be contested.

Lohgock and metaphysical have one more day. All other matches should be finished by the deadline Wednesday night (about 84 hours from now).

steelphoenix and I should be playing tomorrow night.

Since I'm in line to play TFC/clius loser and the decision is still a bit up in the air, I'm gonna hold off on contacting for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)