CAP 20 CaP 20 - Prevo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
One

Splash in the movepool gives me a Magikarp -> Gyarados kind of vibe

Two

I honestly can see None, but I love prevos too much NOT to make them, even if None is more fitting.

Two

I think two is deserving. This thing ain't a Revenankh, it's big, massive and deserves two prevos. Plus, when is the last time we have had two prevos? Auromoth? That was a while ago.
Plus I'm really looking forward to participating in two pre-evolutions!

One
Im not sure why but this mon gives a sort of "i'm that thing you'd find in the middle of the game" not a 2 prevo mon feel like aggron, or tyranitar. If any of that makes sense at all. Also im not sure who but i kinda agree with the whole that giant boat isnt coming out of an egg thing.

None

The result of our prevo making always seems to be cuter chibi versions of CAP mons, which is the opposite of what Naviathan is or needs.

Two

Let there be little boats across the Atlantic, on ward my naviathan to children and beyond!

• hendrix96 hits an iceberg and sinks, but his naviathan just keeps going on without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)