The Hydreigon Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
i knew, it was too, good to be true.... that the new....dudes, were already thru.

F*K.

/bars

anyway!!!!!

so, if you carefully analyze both replays linked below, you will observe that h-c used 4/6 THE SAME MONS that his teammate, Alf', utiilized in the battle of his Donking.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-66045
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-65976

as such, after much delibration, team The New Dudes have decided they cannot afford to be good sports (being new and all), and will consequently be taking the win.

GGs again, tfp, no re.

Last edited:

Mazar

Banned deucer.
activity, i dont want the win yet, but just want to let you know my opp mussed our schedule.

we'll try to find another

Posted on my opp's VM wall and no response yet. He also hasn't been on since May 30th. Activity for now.

%Tricking: ._.
laurel: tricking
%Tricking: mica ci son solo tornei sks
laurel: have you seen prague kick
%Tricking: heh
%Tricking: not really
laurel: fuck

only time we were both online prague kick was eating dinner or something :( activity :'(

%Tricking: ._.
laurel: tricking
%Tricking: mica ci son solo tornei sks
laurel: have you seen prague kick
%Tricking: heh
%Tricking: not really
laurel: fuck

only time we were both online prague kick was eating dinner or something :( activity :'(
why don't you VM me? you can't expect to find me in that way LOL it seems you are johning me in order to get act win but i won't let you do that

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity Wins:

Tom0410 vs MeowMixxx = 91/ cutecutefat vs 83/ B for Baguette

Blue Eon
vs Nova
New Attitude vs badabing = 89/ Lacasito blanco, lacasito negro, racista vs 45/ hounds of zaroff

theurbandear vs Najo = 27/ Les Bites Grosses vs 72/ Indigo ewe

qwazz vs Mazar
Omegasization
vs Alloy
Red King vs Aurious = 47/ innov8 vs 13/ Furry Balls Plopped Menacingly on the Table, INC.

silver97 vs Wiz T7

Nineage vs metaphysical
TheFenderStory vs petyer = 9/ Salty Nerdz vs 94/ Tech Support

Coin Flips:

fran17 vs Dread Arceus = 6/ FORZA JUVE NAPOLI MERDA vs 56/ Mini Kendricks

will have the next round up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)