DOU Doubles OU Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qazoo306 and I have been contacting each other, but he said he couldn't play at a certain time. I told him I could play whenever so he just needs to tell me a time. But he has yet to reply to that. Its been about a day.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm gonna throw in that new things I was unaware of kept popping up in regards to scheduling like "hey I'm traveling to the other side of the country" and "I have a party later,even though I said I'd check in every hour I won't be here for many hours" that made it a bit troublesome. The only time I was aware of in advance that I actually missed was 11 at night which I said I'd have trouble getting to on PS. I don't really care too much about the decision but this isn't a scenario in which activity issues can be solely blamed on me lol. If you're gonna be flying it's a good idea to let your opponent know!

Joim and I were supposed to play today but he hasn't been online since approximately 31 1/2 hours ago, and I won't be available any of the next 3 days up until after the deadline. We may need an extension eventually when it gets closer to the deadline.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I'm gonna throw in that new things I was unaware of kept popping up in regards to scheduling like "hey I'm traveling to the other side of the country" and "I have a party later,even though I said I'd check in every hour I won't be here for many hours" that made it a bit troublesome. The only time I was aware of in advance that I actually missed was 11 at night which I said I'd have trouble getting to on PS. I don't really care too much about the decision but this isn't a scenario in which activity issues can be solely blamed on me lol. If you're gonna be flying it's a good idea to let your opponent know!
he said he couldnt play past noon bro, it's right on your wall

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If it makes you feel any better I did take clius's availability into account when making the decision. I legitimately dislike giving an activity loss to someone I know is a good player, and it was especially difficult given the complicated situation, but after giving it a lot of thought and consulting multiple other people I felt it was right to give it to clius.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
he said he couldnt play past noon bro, it's right on your wall
Then why the hell did we play hours after that? If noon were actually a factor he shouldn't have been online when I was in the first place. Traditionally the argument of "it takes 5 minutes to play a game" comes up here because he was the one that had to leave when we had begun to play. I wasn't home for that game but I still managed to grab a friend's laptop and a team quickly enough, I put in some effort at least.

If it makes you feel any better I did take clius's availability into account when making the decision. I legitimately dislike giving an activity loss to someone I know is a good player, and it was especially difficult given the complicated situation, but after giving it a lot of thought and consulting multiple other people I felt it was right to give it to clius.
That's fine because it isn't "ah this is completely TFC's fault" which is how it seemed to be originally written. That's all I really care about lol. My only hope now is that you talked to a TD and not someone like Pwne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)