KOKOS IDEAL META UU TOUR ROUND 1 PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
can yall pls post replays? Thats kind of the whole point of the tour, to observe how kokos meta would look and enjoy how people build inside of it

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Won in an extremely close game which I prolly should've lost. Koko, why didn't you ban mega pidgeot/hurricane/something? Lol. Gg -Tynamo- , sorry for the hax :\
Probably because of the new electrics being excellent checks, and Weavile is an easy RKer. Although lack of Stealth Rock doesn't help make Pidgeot any easier to handle.

Probably because of the new electrics being excellent checks, and Weavile is an easy RKer. Although lack of Stealth Rock doesn't help make Pidgeot any easier to handle.
That is true, but the combination of No Guard Hurricane + 375 Speed is just dumb imo (even tho koko thinks Pidgeot is only broken because we had too few good checks).

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
davidthemaster told me he could only play monday (day before the deadline??) and then never tried to specify a time/didn't show so activity i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)