League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have yet to get a single S, let alone S+ ;_; i had more gold one game by 5k as Yasuo, i think 1 death and I still only got S-

A friend of mine just got S+ with eve jungle, I guess kill participation, cs but also the amount of objectives you took are key. I don't think it had anything to do with it but enemy level was close to/higher than ours too.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm really hoping that they make Ryze passive less overbearing but make his Q less frustrating at the same time; increasing cast range/faster traveling time/allowing it to hit through one unit would all be incredibly welcome, while the problem with Ryze is that his permanent snares allow for zero counterplay while his passive is up (funny how they changed his passive to supposedly allow for counterplay and introduced less). Make it so that his passive lasts for less time, and you'll see Ryze vanish completely pretty soon. OR alternatively just revert the change and bring back old Ryze, who was not even remotely broken at the time of removal (yes he had been broken previously) :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)