Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Continued [DONT VOTE FOR PPL UNTIL I SAY VOTING IS OPEN GODAMMIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you all voting for steel outrage it already happened and we know that steel loses he OBVIOUSLY wasn't trying and if outrage loses it was hax ofc...

outrage
astounded
No it has not already happened. Judge by yourself if they are winning b/c of hax. Just vote and maybe post why, you dont have to criticize others opinion.

Astounded v outrage is a game we havent seen and should be good. I dont think steel vs outrage holds the hype anymore (they are on good terms fwiw) + they already played.

oh yeah they never played oras hurrdurr

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
No it has not already happened. Judge by yourself if they are winning b/c of hax. Just vote and maybe post why, you dont have to criticize others opinion.
it has already "happened" no need to poke around semantics. my post was intended as a lighthearted jab, nothing more/less. besides, outrage v astounded would be an undoubtedly great game

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
alright, it's not been exactly a week but considering the last post was thursday and i advertised on ubers IRC and not a single person posted a vote i think i'm just gonna go ahead and say that the match for this week is me vs Lord Outrage. i think i'm gonna make the deadlines for my threads shorter in general; a week for each update in a thread is rly too long a span of time as most ppl will have posted within the first few days. what do you guys think about making the deadline for voting a 5 day period in the future?

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

Alright, earliest we can play is this Sunday at 3PM GMT -4, sorry about that. In the meantime you guys can vote for the next match you wanna see and we'll be sure to let you know if anything changes regarding this week's game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)