Halp with logo for wcop pls D:

Yeah in the title, if any of you fine artists could please make my wcop team a logo it would be very much appreciated. Ideally a full size logo, an avatar and then a signature too!

This is for team UK, encorporation of the Union Jack and Mega Altaria would be fantastic, it can be serious or funny.
PROBLEMS said:
Personally I'd like to have thunderous within the logo with a Union Jack and all that jazz, colours can be whatever you'd like to play with but a kinda background Union Jack would be cool if you guys would like to start it!
If any of you could find the time, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi Toxzn i've done ocn's this year and last years so if you want something in the style of:

click for full large size C:

i can be of help. if you want something like a few of the other teams have then you're gonna have to ask zracknel for his amazing art. lemme know!

I asked him but with no response, I was just gonna take afew from here then see what the guys like the best and take it. But yeah, looks good :)

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
call me a big idiot but i cannot for the life of me tell what pokemon that is in the oceania logo. pelipper?
yes :) but its meant to have a fin like sharpedo and a shell like samurott, which are also water mons... but now that's offtopic so yeah toxzn let me know if zracknel doesn't wanna, then i can?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been told PROBLEMS is the captain of Team UK, so if true, I'd like your input as well so that this isn't lead by someone not-in-charge.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Tox going ahead and not letting me know when he does stuff, classic. Personally I'd like to have thunderous within the logo with a Union Jack and all that jazz, colours can be whatever you'd like to play with but a kinda background Union Jack would be cool if you guys would like to start it!

Many thanks in advance

Tox going ahead and not letting me know when he does stuff, classic. Personally I'd like to have thunderous within the logo with a Union Jack and all that jazz, colours can be whatever you'd like to play with but a kinda background Union Jack would be cool if you guys would like to start it!

Many thanks in advance
Thanks Bummer, I'm gonna be ass-man I think but yeah, do what he says, I was trynna make this a surprise but I'm cool with whatever he wants, I like his idea too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)