Mafia vs Village Return of the MAGMAfia - Game Over: Electros Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok apparently GSpoon posted a picture of a conversation titled 'MAGMAfia Role PM' with that Groundon text. As I pointed out to him on IRC this could easily just be a fake conversation HOWEVER I see no reason to push things at all until we see a ruling from Yeti about this.

No one vote GSpoon/a few unvote for the time being so that no one hammers it.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Odds are General Spoon is going to be godkilled and it will set a precedent to be more clear on breaking rules for the future not being used strategically. I doubt he'll be blacklisted as I get where his argument is coming from and feel the lack of clarity of rules should be rectified first before we punish people for breaking them. We'll probably come up with and sticky a set of generic rules to apply to all games.

We can discuss exactly what happens later. I think there shouldn't be any more discussion regarding the validity, honesty, or anything regarding general spoon's play.

If I need to be subbed out for having seen the contents of the screenshot, feel free to do so. I did look at it. I won't say what the contents are and forwarded them to Yeti.

Anyone else who downloaded the screenshot should speak up and mention as much.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Did GS actually post a screenshot of his role PM? rofl

Was it like, timestamped? Is it genuine proof? If so, he should definitely be godkilled imo, but it's up to the host.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Did GS actually post a screenshot of his role PM? rofl

Was it like, timestamped? Is it genuine proof? If so, he should definitely be godkilled imo, but it's up to the host.
Aska I asked this and it seems that it was not genuine proof, at least from my understanding.

(Genuine proof meaning that it could not have been faked)

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
If it's possible that it could have been faked, then I don't really see a problem with continuing the lynch on him. I don't want to hammer, but I support voting for him.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've always tried to discourage godkill strats. People should follow the rules because they are the rules, not because they involve mechanics that might and might not hurt them.

As a matter of principle I'd like to lynch GeneralSpooon, I don't see the day as having gone any other way if none of this had happened. The fact that his actions still seem scummy is not relevant.

I've always tried to discourage godkill strats. People should follow the rules because they are the rules, not because they involve mechanics that might and might not hurt them.

As a matter of principle I'd like to lynch GeneralSpooon, I don't see the day as having gone any other way if none of this had happened. The fact that his actions still seem scummy is not relevant.
In what world is attempting to get godkilled to help the village scum behavior?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Technically the rules of this game do not state the punishment for screenshots is a godkill.

However, this play was blatantly against the spirit of all mafias, as screenshots are a general ban in every game.

General Spoon will be killed via the lynch today, which seems to have been what would happen had he not attempted to post a screenshot, accurate or not. There will be no further vote and the game will proceed to Night One. If someone attempts to screenshot again they will be subbed out and their vote rendered 0.

Dear General Spoon,
You are Zapdos.

You're the big boss bird, reigning queen of Goodstuffs. You swept nerds with your immunity to EQ and the #blessing Heat Wave was long before Gen 5 came to aids up the place. And everybody knows that the bird is the word!

Every night, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Thunderwave USER." You will zap USER, causing them to be unable to complete any abilities that night due to being fully paralyzed.

Once in the game, you may PM Yeti with "NX - Sky Attack USER with the team on my back." You will fly way up in the air with your team, which will prevent any kills on the Electros for the night. The next night, you will come down from the sky and kill USER. This kill cannot be blocked.

You are allied with the Electros. You win if all threats are eliminated.
LightWolf has come back from his TV adventure as well.

Also More Cowbell will be subbed out for Gale Wing Srock.

It is now Night One. N1 will end in 48 hours or when I have all actions, 1PM PST 6/14. Proceed about your night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)