Resource The ORAS NU Teambuilding Lab (Kiyo'd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shaddoll Master

Here's a team boltsandbombers made a while back utilizing this core, as far as I can tell it should still function very well in this metagame. Although, if you find any weak points I'll be happy to see what I can do!
Zangoose @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Quick Attack
- Knock Off
- Facade
- Close Combat

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Haze
- Gunk Shot
- Toxic

Claydol @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earth Power
- Shadow Ball
- Grass Knot

Scyther @ Eviolite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 196 SpD / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

Regirock @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 196 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<-- Me and my hoes X3

Hello I noticed this thread and really enjoy the teams you build. I was hoping you could help me with a team. I would rlly like a team with wormadam-s. It is actually a really good mon in nu with a lot of options! You could run a bulky set with toxic gyro balls sr and protect. or an offensive set because of it's amazing movepool like psychic, hidden power, metal sound, etc. It's a really good mon and I think you could make a good team with it, especially since fire spam is no longer common in nu, I hope you guys decide to go with this idea. I can't wait for the team :). Thank you for reading and remember to catch em all.

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
this team is disgustingly good, even in the Magneton suspect.
I've likewise been having an absolute blast with this team, but can anyone explain to me the strange EV spread on Mega Audino? For reference, it's:
Audino @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 232 HP / 20 Def / 48 SpA / 208 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've likewise been having an absolute blast with this team, but can anyone explain to me the strange EV spread on Mega Audino? For reference, it's:
Audino @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 232 HP / 20 Def / 48 SpA / 208 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Dazzling Gleam
The special attack investment guarantees the 3HKO on Malamar so it can't rest talk as efficiently, the HP is to hit a regenerator number so Audino can pivot around better before mega evolving, and I think the Special Defense and a Calm baited hits a jump point with the rest in defense.

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
The special attack investment guarantees the 3HKO on Malamar so it can't rest talk as efficiently, the HP is to hit a regenerator number so Audino can pivot around better before mega evolving, and I think the Special Defense and a Calm baited hits a jump point with the rest in defense.
Awesome, thank you!

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
just posting all the stuff that's been requested so far, if I missed something lmk
  • Double Bull (Montsegur)
  • RP Rampardos (Rapture.)
  • Magmortar + Electivire (TONE114)
  • Physical Smash Carracosta (Adaire)
  • Agility Lanturn (Nebuchadnezzar)
  • Specs Chatot (Realistic Waters)
  • CM Mesprit (Winter's Howl)
  • Fletchinder + Gallade (ShadowGuy1)
  • Life Orb Pyroar (BurmaAlex)
  • SpD Gallade (Genuis)
  • SD Mawile + NP Mismagius (BasedLord Kirito)
  • LO Pyroar + Scarf Sawk (BigWigs)
  • Fletchinder + Garbodor (SoTheBlackKnight)
  • Zebstrika (Choice Banned)
  • deez nutz (inno)
edit: shit that's a lot lol

Last edited:
Can you guys do a Pyroar team

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Can you guys do a Pyroar team

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Not only did someone already request a life orb Pyroar team (the request is on page 13) but the lab is closed right now. In fact, the post above yours says its closed. Please read the last few pages or so of requests to know if we have already done a team you want before you request it. Thanks.

QueenOfLuvdiscs

Tier 3 Audino sub
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
BurmaAlex
Alright, I'mma about to bring you some fire, some spicy, some heatah fajita!

This team from preview already looks threatening as fuck and trust the sets will blow your opp back. Since you wanted LO Pyroar, I decided that needs a way to just hit hard as shit, so we have Work Up Pyroar as the main mon, being able to boost on the turn you force something out and starting plowing holes. Next, we needed some sorta phys wall, so we have Mawile, but this isn't any old Mawile, fuck naw. This Mawile set lets you really pressure Xatus that try to switch in on you tryna block your rocks from going up, Knock Off + Poison Fang also help against other bulkier Pokemon to remove their lefties as well as toxic them, Finally, this set wasn't blazing enough, so we have Metal Burst to stop fast shit from tryna get free damage off on you and look can blow them away with this innovation. Fletchinder was next to check, so we got that Defog 2 Attacks Archeops just chilling in the back, gotta get that hazard shit off your side, you feel? Weezing is next cuz I didn't think I had enough Grass resists as it is and this one can actually shut shit down with Taunt + Will-o as well take a Fighting type attack or 2. Again, I felt like another Grass resist was needed, and the last 2 mons were kinda mild, so I had to turn up the heat with Coba HP Rock Lilligant as not only does it pair well with Pyroar but it also says fuck you to Fletchinder as well as Scyther; they can go ahead and get burnt up, oml. Finally, I really needed another Fighting resist so CM Baton Pass Musharna is the final slot, as that can pass some delicious boosts to either Pyroar, Lilligant or if you feeling like you need to bring some heatah, you can pass to Weezing.

Enjoy this team, and lemme know when you start burning people cuz the heatah is too much

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Work Up

Mawile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Poison Fang
- Metal Burst

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Roost

Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 224 HP / 176 Def / 12 SpD / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes

Lilligant (F) @ Coba Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Musharna @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 168 Def / 72 SpD / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Moonlight
- Psychic

Last edited:
BurmaAlex
Alright, I'mma about to bring you some fire, some spicy, some heateh fajita!

This team from preview already looks threatening as fuck and trust the sets will blow your opp back. Since you wanted LO Pyroar, I decided that needs a way to just hit hard as shit, so we have Work Up Pyroar as the main mon, being able to boost on the turn you force something out and starting plowing holes. Next, we needed some sorta phys wall, so we have Mawile, but this isn't any old Mawile, fuck naw. This Mawile set lets you really pressure Xatus that try to switch in on you tryna block your rocks from going up, Knock Off + Poison Fang also help against other bulkier Pokemon to remove their lefties as well as toxic them, Finally, this set wasn't blazing enough, so we have Metal Burst to stop fast shit from tryna get free damage off on you and look can blow them away with this innovation. Fletchinder was next to check, so we got that Defog 2 Attacks Archeops just chilling in the back, gotta get that hazard shit off your side, you feel? Weezing is next cuz I didn't think I had enough Grass resists as it is and this one can actually shut shit down with Taunt + Will-o as well take a Fighting type attack or 2. Again, I felt like another Grass resist was needed, and the last 2 mons were kinda mild, so I had to turn up the heat with Coba HP Rock Lilligant as not only does it pair well with Pyroar but it also says fuck you to Fletchinder as well as Scyther; they can go ahead and get burnt up, oml. Finally, I really needed another Fighting resist so CM Baton Pass Musharna is the final slot, as that can pass some delicious boosts to either Pyroar, Lilligant or if you feeling like you need to bring some heateh, you can pass to Weezing.

Enjoy this team, and lemme know when you start burning people cuz the heateh is too much

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Work Up

Mawile @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Poison Fang
- Metal Burst

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Roost

Weezing @ Black Sludge
EVs: 224 HP / 176 Def / 12 SpD / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Toxic Spikes

Lilligant (F) @ Coba Berry
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Musharna @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 168 Def / 72 SpD / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Moonlight
- Psychic
I made this even more heatah fajita by ditching HP grass for Return on pyroar with Moxie for those special walls who get smacked by a Hasty/Naive +2 Return from a 4 atk Pyroar after Work Up and Moxie from a previous kill!

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Here's a, uh, Zebstrika team. I haven't played with it for a while, but the last time I used it was to beat Haruno in the Lower Tier Cup. I wanted to try out Vespiquen as a slow Scyther, which is cool on paper because slow pivot, Fighting check, and CM Psychic check. Yes, I'm running Acrobatics with Insect Plate because basically every Fighting-type runs Knock Off, and you pretty much only click U-turn early game anyways. Zangoose hits stupid hard and loves the pivot support. Defensive Mawile offers more slow pivot support, Stealth Rock, and checks a lot of top Pokemon. Zebstrika is a nice check to fast offensive Pokemon that works well with all the other pivoting on the team. Choice Band Torterra takes advantage of Lanturn, and Facade allows it to do something even if it gets burned by Lanturn's Scald. Torkoal offered a Fire check, a Lilligant check, and Rapid Spin support for Vespiquen. The team actually has no Water resist, but in practice it worked out fine because Zebstrika and Torterra take on Water-types really well. If you're still paranoid about it, you can run Pelipper over Torkoal (that offers another pivot too, it's probably better actually).
Vespiquen (F) @ Insect Plate
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Attack Order
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- U-turn

Zangoose @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat

Mawile @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Play Rough
- Baton Pass
- Fire Blast

Zebstrika @ Zap Plate
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Torterra @ Choice Band
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Facade

Torkoal @ Leftovers
Ability: White Smoke
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Rapid Spin
- Clear Smog
- Protect

BasedLord Kirito

Pinsir @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Quick Attack
- X-Scissor

Garbodor @ Shuca Berry
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb
- Spikes
- Drain Punch

Sneasel @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Lilligant @ Yache Berry
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Mawile @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch

Hey there, this is an offensive team with SD Mawile. SD Mawile is amazing right now because Quagsire is surprisingly unseen on teams. MY lead of choice is sash Pinsir. This ensures i get up stealth rock. The only things stopping me from getting up rocks is maybe taunt Archeops. In that case, just stone edge then quick attack then get up rocks later. Next on the team is Garbodor. This mon gives me spikes which further pressures the opponents team. Seed bomb is to lure Quagsire to help SD Mawile and SD Rhydon. Drain punch hits Sneasel and mons like Klinklang or Pawniard. Shuca just helps me get off a clutch spike or attack against mons like Archeops or Tauros. Next on the list is the obligatory banded Sneasel. This mon just wrecks all types of teams. Its a fast threat and it provides priority. Enough said. Next on the team is the obligatory normal and flying resist. Dual Dance Rhydon is one of my favorite mons to use because it sets up on so much. It can even eat up physical water and grass moves. I am running jolly because i can net surprise kills on Lanturn. Also, after a rock polish, i outspeed Sneasel. Next on the list is Lilligant. I am running yache berry because it is the superior item in this meta imo. HP fire hits steel types which help Lilligant sweep teams. Lastly is the monstrosity known as SD Mawile. I am running SD fire fang to lure Ferroseed and bop it. Iron Head really isnt that necessary as play rough hits mons like Audino hard enough. Enjoy the team :D

me: Whats a reason to why i have Sneasel on this team?

The Goomy : "just say Sneasel is the best mon in the tier at thats why i have it"

BasedLord Kirito

Pinsir @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Quick Attack
- X-Scissor

Garbodor @ Shuca Berry
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb
- Spikes
- Drain Punch

Sneasel @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Lilligant @ Yache Berry
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Mawile @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch

Hey there, this is an offensive team with SD Mawile. SD Mawile is amazing right now because Quagsire is surprisingly unseen on teams. MY lead of choice is sash Pinsir. This ensures i get up stealth rock. The only things stopping me from getting up rocks is maybe taunt Archeops. In that case, just stone edge then quick attack then get up rocks later. Next on the team is Garbodor. This mon gives me spikes which further pressures the opponents team. Seed bomb is to lure Quagsire to help SD Mawile and SD Rhydon. Drain punch hits Sneasel and mons like Klinklang or Pawniard. Shuca just helps me get off a clutch spike or attack against mons like Archeops or Tauros. Next on the list is the obligatory banded Sneasel. This mon just wrecks all types of teams. Its a fast threat and it provides priority. Enough said. Next on the team is the obligatory normal and flying resist. Dual Dance Rhydon is one of my favorite mons to use because it sets up on so much. It can even eat up physical water and grass moves. I am running jolly because i can net surprise kills on Lanturn. Also, after a rock polish, i outspeed Sneasel. Next on the list is Lilligant. I am running yache berry because it is the superior item in this meta imo. HP fire hits steel types which help Lilligant sweep teams. Lastly is the monstrosity known as SD Mawile. I am running SD fire fang to lure Ferroseed and bop it. Iron Head really isnt that necessary as play rough hits mons like Audino hard enough. Enjoy the team :D

me: Whats a reason to why i have Sneasel on this team?

The Goomy : "just say Sneasel is the best mon in the tier at thats why i have it"
Thanks for the team man [: i'll test it out now

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Rampardos @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature / Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Crustle @ Custap Berry / Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
Adamant Nature / Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast

Rotom @ Colbur Berry
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hex

Sneasel @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Pursuit

Lilligant (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain

Gallade (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

Rapture.
Hi, so this has been like a month since you posted the request, but Im guess you're still interested because Rampardos is awesome. It's known for being the poke that is so strong yet not that fast or bulky to really be effective. However, with a rock polish up, it can be very difficult to stop. This hyper offense team builds around getting as many hazards with crustle, making sure they stay with rotom spin blocking, and really just spamming teams with some of the hardest hitting moves in the tier. This crustle set lets you beat xatu, as a +2 rock blast ohkos all varients (Jolly 2 hits does not guarantee the kills), and I guess lead archeops, though you would prefer mental herb to shell smash forgoing the taunt, but its not terribly common. Adamant is for more attack as jolly doesnt give let you outspeed much. You really want to spam as many hazards as you can 1st turn, and SS 1st turn if the opponent has a xatu. From there, Rotom spin blocks and gives you a nice way to spam status. I have dual status because mexican and always nice to slow stuff down with t wave. You can opt for scarf but the ability to dish status and switch moves is nice. Rampardos really only needs edgequake damage to be effective. I opted for rock slide and sheer force over stone edge due to better accuracy and less recoil damage over like a 5% damage increase. I added swords dance to give you a win condition over stallish slower teams. For example, after a SD, rampardos OHKO's max defense intimidate granbull after rocks. Only stuff like defensive torterra, tangela and claydol can take a hit after a SD. Rampardos separates itself from say, double dance rhydon because it is alot faster and stronger while still taking priority from fletchinder, kangaskhan and sneasel. You can go jolly over adamant to outspeed neutral speed barbaracle and with a RP, outspeed scarf rotom, but thats a lame reason to give up the power. Sneasel because sneasel. Lilligant gives a very scary win condition and overall strong and fast special attacker. Went with hp fire to hit grass types and pokes that can easily handle lilligant such as sneasel and scyther. You could be real and put hp rock, but you are outspeed by jolly kanga and zangoose (usually dont run jolly though). Last went with SD gallade for raw power that can deal with weezing, which can be a problem. Lum berry is for random scald burns, will-o, t waves etc. You can run leaf blade over knock off for quagsire I guess.

This team is alot of fun, go use it! Guest teambuilder signing out.

Last edited:
So is this thread closed for suggestions or completely on hiatus? I know you guys have a huge list to work on, but nothing has really happened for almost two weeks and I was just wondering what's going on.

Raseri

Lilligant @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off

Rhydon @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 8 Def / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Megahorn

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Pain Split

Mesprit @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Signal Beam

Hello esteemed user: Raseri (%). I'm here today to showcase a balance spike stack team with the underrated threat Misdreavus. This team was originally built around a Lilligant sweep and Misdreavus happened to find its way on the team. Lilligant is standard, the only thing I have to say about it is I just put life orb over yache since Sneasel got the boot. Feel free to adjust the item if you prefer lum or a resist berry. Next on the list is Gurdurr. The goal with Gurdurr is to lure flying types and bop them with stone edge. This mon also helps with top threats such as Tauros, Rhydon and Sneasel. Next on the list is my obligatory rocker and fire resist. Sp.def Rhydon is my choice because it also blocks volt switchers. Megahorn hits Claydol and grass types however can be exchanged with roar or something else. Next on the list is Garbodor. This mon helps me spikes stack in order to help Lilligant sweep easier. The speed is for Cacturne and Exeggutor. Seed bomb just helps whittle common switch ins to Garb being rock/ground types. If Klinklang really scares you, put drain over seed bomb. Next on the list is the star of the show. Misdreavus is the best spin blocker in the tier imo because its bulk is incredible. The speed is for adamant Pawniard so you can ensure the will-o on it. The bulk allows you to spin block effectively against Kabutops, Sandslash or Claydol. Will-o hex is self explanatory, taunt helps shut down slower defensive teams and pain split increases my longevity. My last mon to tie this squad together is scarf Mesprit. This mon provides me with a great revenge killer, momentum and healing wish. This helps me heal up a member of my team in case i need it healthy late game. I hope you like this team model user: Raseri (%). Enjoy.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated list:
  • Electivire + Samurott (TONE114)
  • Physical Smash Carracosta (Adaire)
  • Agility Lanturn (Nebuchadnezzar)
  • CM Mesprit (Winter's Howl)
  • LO Pyroar + Scarf Sawk (BigWigs)
  • Fletchinder + Garbodor (SoTheBlackKnight)
  • Klinklang + Vanilluxe + Dual Screens (RU Abysmal OU Are)
  • Barbaracle + Pawniard (Deeerpz)
  • SD Combusken (blaziken1337)
  • Gourgeist-S + Probopass (TTFTW)
  • Relicanth (DoubleBullShyte)
  • NP Mismagius (BurmaAlex)
  • SD Bouffalant (Mar0waX)
Genuis ShadowGuy1 apologies for the wait but since Gallade is banned your requests have to be dropped, but you can request something else if you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)