Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Ugh. I have a LOT of things to do for school/getting ready for summer programs/real-world social life. Please don't expect anything from me until next Monday at the latest.

I'll be pretty much gone for this weekend from late Friday to Sunday. Going on a trip and not taking my laptop with me. Please do not DQ me at this time.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to be out cool from Thursday to Monday, but I likely won't be able to post meaningful actions until Wednesday. Patience please, especially in my gym matches.

Guys, have some assignments and a weekend job at a Mall this week (Lucky break to drool at girls). Will take care of stuff as and when I find time, so please bear with me.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Exams are exams, do not expect me to post in stuff until Thursday Afternoon when my exams are done.

You know who you are with regards to things I am involved in.

Things are... not that great irl. Lots of individual things that aren't a big deal ganging up on me that basically means that I have to focus on my actual life for once instead of spending all my time online, so I'm gonna just forfeit in basically everything that isn't long-term. P2X7 I'll make an exception for because your Pike only has like 2 more rounds in it, but Mowtom and Its_A_Random , sorry about this, but if you're not comfortable waiting much longer than normal for TLR reffings, I suggest getting a subref. You should also sub my out for my reffing in LLAMA. Birkal , forget our Reffing 202, go work with other people. When I come back, starting again shouldn't be too hard. Sticking with my Gym matches and TLR though.

Thankfully I'm not really invested in ASB currently anyway, but you know, expect very sporadic activity. Even more sporadic than it has been lately.

Guys, I have a busy week ahead. Please wait till next monday to update/order/ref in your battles. I will try to do as much as possible when I find time, so please bear with me.

I'm sick as hell and with DYAE coming up soon enough and this and the incoming week being test weeks, I don't think I'll be able to do anything else besides that.
Therefore, Mowtom should get a subref for his battle hall and Maxim should get one for his battle pike (not like I'm reffing those in time). I'll keep Mulan's TLR because that is close enough to finishing and it has a terrific, long DQ.

Please, don't be mad if I'm kinda slow replying to stuff until friday's afternoon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Exams are exams, do not expect me to post in stuff until Thursday Afternoon when my exams are done.

You know who you are with regards to things I am involved in.
Update: I have had an exam rescheduled for Friday Afternoon so this will extend until Friday Evening now.

I will be around as usual but ordering/refereeing is not a priority at the moment and even less so now.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apparently I need to post here for people to not be dq Nazis. I'm in a couple of official Smogon tournaments including leading Smogon classic in points. I work most of the day. I there for have limited hours for leisure. I know when my dqs are. Back the fuck off, I'll post in the day that I'm able to, in the time slot I have available to me.

Will be completely unavailable to ref from Sunday evening to about noon Saturday. Every battle except the one with the 5 day DQ can find a sub ref if it wishes.

also please be lenient with ordering, that may or may not happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)