League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

i feel like any AP fizz is still going to vastly prefer lich bane over runeglaive, and smite / TP top lane fizz is still going to go cinderhulk into a tank build

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love

Only got an S, what does this game want from me ;_;;;;;

On another note, I think I've completely taken up jungle as my main. I feel the most comfortable with all champs there, I have the most fun there, and I do the best there as you can see.

My mains as of now are Udyr/Nocturne and I have Rammus as essentially my 3rd main but I'll call him a sub for now. This ended up being my final build, but only because I got fed so early. It worked extremely well for me, but I would like to know if there was any way I could truly optimize it. Ty and btw I'm SteelUragaan if u didnt get the hint

also why is this game so strict on S+ when literally i could click my ulti and the other team would ask in all chat "well i wonder who's gonna die this time" before being promptly feared n deleted

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
@GlassGlaceon
first of all Maw isn't that good of an item in the first place as far as 6 slotted goes, it should be replaced if you have the gold to max out

second of all their entire team was ad (or mixed damage building ad) and you wasted the gold on an mr item?
never do that again

if you want pure damage you can get hydra to cleave everything ever, or bt/ie for big frags.. but realistically that slot, especially against 5 ad, should be a randuins. and thornmail. noc noc's ability to obliterate squishies starts to diminish as your opponents get better - he still does big frags, but they get better at peeling and he gets blown up if he doesn't itemize tanky.

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
@GlassGlaceon
first of all Maw isn't that good of an item in the first place as far as 6 slotted goes, it should be replaced if you have the gold to max out

second of all their entire team was ad (or mixed damage building ad) and you wasted the gold on an mr item?
never do that again

if you want pure damage you can get hydra to cleave everything ever, or bt/ie for big frags.. but realistically that slot, especially against 5 ad, should be a randuins. and thornmail. noc noc's ability to obliterate squishies starts to diminish as your opponents get better - he still does big frags, but they get better at peeling and he gets blown up if he doesn't itemize tanky.
I was just looking to see if there were any items to add to my collection of situational items, so thanks for the help! I have randuin's in my usual final build but would I really need it when I have the chance to obliterate squishies like that when I'm fed that hard? Sorry about the maw thing, I was getting help from one of my boys and he left before telling me the rest of his situational items so that was the one that immediately came to mind because at that point i was just killing people for fun, and I saw more ad so i was like "ooh more power :o". I guess i should familiarize myself with all of these items, as I've never used ravenous hydra before on any of my builds so I barely knew it existed and infinity edge just totally flew over my head. I'll add those.

Guess I still have a lot to learn, hopefully i'll get gud someday.

Thanks for the advice!

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
maybe you would get an S+ if you upgraded your trinket

source: upgrade my trinket every game, get lots of S+

vs that team i would have gone bork randuins thornmail frozen heart and never died ever except maybe in enemy fountain

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
also why is this game so strict on S+ when literally i could click my ulti and the other team would ask in all chat "well i wonder who's gonna die this time" before being promptly feared n deleted
you need eternum nocturne to get S+

source: got fed af on Nocturne mid and got S+

as for build tips, upgraded red trinket is amazing for vision control, get it (not like your opponents are smart enough to control vision at that level, but eh, better start developing that habit soon cause controlling vision as a jungler is probably the most important part of the role). also, enemy team was a bunch of underfed attack speed-based champs (except garen who was mildly fed with a glass cannon build, but he's still ad based), so you could get away with building randuin thornmail after your jungle item and black cleaver, but you did go 30/3 so it's not like my recommendation matters much.

as for your jungle item, i'm not a big fan of devourer because it requires more farming than what you can afford to do usually, but again, that game was a pubstomp so you could get away with it. warrior into cutglass into tank with a black cleaver if you're fed (finishing cutglass somewhere along the way depending on how the game goes) is probably my favorite build on jungle nocturne, but take that with a grain of salt because i personally feel lane nocturne is vastly superior n_n

Last edited by a moderator:
if this runeglaive thing comes out Fiddlesticks will become 100% unviable imo. sad stories from someone who plays it every now and then

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
if this runeglaive thing comes out Fiddlesticks will become 100% unviable imo. sad stories from someone who plays it every now and then
poor elise tbh

now she can't even build AP cheese. Incredibly weak and useless as a tank and all that %health damage will now be useless with the straight AP from magus

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
poor elise tbh

now she can't even build AP cheese. Incredibly weak and useless as a tank and all that %health damage will now be useless with the straight AP from magus
Honestly, I don't feel like Runeglaive's gonna be any bad on Elise. Only reason I refrain from building Lich Bane on her is because she already has a lot of good items to build as an AP assassin (think like Luden's Echo, Zhonya, Magic Pen and Rylai along with boots and the Jungle item. Rabadon if you're extremely fed) (note: Rylai might seem really bizarre on something which goal is assassinating, but full slow on both Q spells + 100 AP and some beefiness is always welcome)

Also, it's not like Elise's AP ratios are high enough for the item change to actually hurt Elise so bad, she's already dead anyway haha (now really, most of Elise's late early/mid game damage comes from Magic Penetration + Spiderling damage). I'm horrible with maths, so I won't bother getting into that, but I guess a Q (could be either according to the target's HP) + Runeglaive proc will probably do as much damage, if not more to most targets (Elise math is quite complex actually, I used to know it all two seasons ago but it's not really worth worrying about right now)

Reactions: tcr

RODAN

Banned deucer.
so as some of you may know, i have been permabanned from league of legends due to the fact that i was "hacking." For those who have played with me you clearly know that i would never do something like that. I can not believe riot would permaban an account that has spent over 500$ on gifts and 2000$ on skins but what can you do at this point. ive decided to take this as a sign and never play again.. i'll miss playing with a lot of you, and i hope u continue to have fun without me.

shoutouts to: Yeti Jibaku dice doomvendingmachine Folgorio imperfectluck Earthworm TheValkyries Nayrz BLINGAS remlabmez Walrein Acklow Colonel M and anyone else i have missed.. fight the good fight guys, its been good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)