E3 2015 - leaks, hype, thoughts, broken dreams all itt

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So a bunch of leaks and announcements were made the past couple of days.

Dark Souls 3 confirmed.

Fallout 4 confirmed and got a new trailer

The Guardian says The Last Guardian (lol) will make an appearance (rumour).

Volume gameplay is released and it looks absolutely fucking amazing. Released on August 18th on PS4, Vita, and steam.

Mirror's Edge 2 renamed Mirror's Edge: Catalyst and it's not a sequel or a prequesl - it's more of an updated version of the first ME. Enhanced edition maybe? idk, what they said is kinda vague/hard to describe:

"The team has spent a lot of time re-evaluating every aspect of the game and making it a new experience. This is not a sequel, this is not Mirror's Edge 2. We have landed on a vision that honors the first game — pushing the boundaries of first person movement and diving deeper into the story behind our heroine Faith — but also brings a lot of great new, interesting gameplay and features to the experience for our players."

Hyrule Warriors 3ds video was posted on tecmo koei's official youtube and then got taken down or something, so there's that.

Devil's Third, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Hellblade all got trailers.

Ratchet and Clank got a new trailer, released on PS4 in 2016. It looks pretty amazing and I'm all hype for it especially cuz I've yet to play a R&C game that matches the ones from the PS2 era

Platinum will be revealing a new game. Some tweets kinda sorta hint at it being devil may cry but no one knows for sure (one of them said "it might make you cry" and the other said "make you see red")

And maybe a couple other news I'm forgetting.

Personally, I'm all fucking hype for Dark Souls 3 LET'S GO

Last edited:
fallout 4 hype train cannot fucking wait

I had fun playing dark souls with friends but I've never owned one so I guess I want to see how that looks, but really, it's fallout and filler for me

My personal hope is that the dog in Fallout 4 plays a role similar to that of the dog in Fable 2, in that it fights enemies, is adorable, and sniffs out hidden loot/etc for you. I'm also super excited to see Dark Souls 3 get revealed, huge fan of Dark Souls 2 but haven't finished Dark Souls 1. I'm hoping there will be some stuff on MGS5 as well but who knows

Every E3 I get my hopes up a Banjo Kazooie game gets revealed. It seems more likely this year with Playtonic Games talking about how "they know what Rare's up to" and how we' and a storm of rumors circling around BK this E3. I guess we'll see. It'd pretty much single handedly sell me an xbone. Here's to the sixth year in a row hoping for something from Banjo.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
My personal hope is that the dog in Fallout 4 plays a role similar to that of the dog in Fable 2, in that it fights enemies, is adorable, and sniffs out hidden loot/etc for you. I'm also super excited to see Dark Souls 3 get revealed, huge fan of Dark Souls 2 but haven't finished Dark Souls 1. I'm hoping there will be some stuff on MGS5 as well but who knows
Nigga go play Dark Souls 1, it's a lot better than dark souls 2

Despite that, drk souls 2 is also a great game, it just didn't live up to dark souls 1's standards for reasons you'll probably note when you play it.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The first E3 I am not excited about. I don't know what to expect or what I want to see.

Maybe we finally get some Star Fox footage which was hinted by Nintendo last E3...probobly not.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
The Smash Direct on Sunday is more interesting at the moment. I hope we get new Pokemon news too.

Fallout 4 is interesting, and I might get it at launch, but only if its not a buggy ass mess like all other Bethesda games are.

Most of the other stuff I'm not overly interested in. PS4/XBone are not on my list atm to buy so theres no point in watching those presentations...

I'm looking forward to E3 this year more than I have in a long time

ME4/DkS 3/DKCR3/MGS5/Batman (and Persona 5/FEif/FE x SMT if they're there) are the big ones for me, and to a lesser extent Deus Ex/Fallout 4

Mother 1 in the west is completely out of nowhere (and out today!), so you have to wonder what Ninty has in store for its actual presentation. (Mother 1 hasn't not aged well at all, I wouldn't recommend it unless you really love earthbound or play a lot of nes-era jrpgs).

Fallout 4 Gameplay trailer is only about an hour away. Really hyped for it, hoping to not get let down, which I don't think I will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)