Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I need a Dream Ball HA female zangoose for a MM i'm planning, would anyone happen to have a breedject lying around somewhere?

In return I can offer a couple of bankball females (safari ball teddiursa/sports ball nincada/love ball buneary/love ball chinchou/safari ball trapinch (timid lel)) and some breedjects of sewaddle/pumpkaboo

EDIT: Nvm a friend had one spare

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 6 or 5-IV Ditto. Nature doesn't particularly matter, though in the case of a 5IV Ditto I'd prefer the non-perfect IV to be one of the two offenses.

I don't have a whole lot to offer in return, unfortunately, though I do have a few 4-IV Zubat, Swablu, and Weedle.

I'm looking for a 6 or 5-IV Ditto. Nature doesn't particularly matter, though in the case of a 5IV Ditto I'd prefer the non-perfect IV to be one of the two offenses.

I don't have a whole lot to offer in return, unfortunately, though I do have a few 4-IV Zubat, Swablu, and Weedle.
If you check out Most signature there should be a link to his ditto giveaway.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TRYING (key word) to RNG the shiny nature preserve haxorus from B2W2, what would the best ball be? in this order for me, Lux, and Premier. any suggestions?
I do really like Premier Ball, but I'm a huge advocate for Timer Ball, the red stripe on the top of the ball goes real nicely with Haxorus' red horn things, and has black to go with his body. I've been meaning to TSV one for myself but been lazy hehe

My information is here:

FC: 4785-5257-3383
IGN: Halute

I will send you a PM to come online and retrieve it once I've caught it.
thanks! going online now! is there anything special you want for the polidude? or I can give u a 5 iv baby when im done breeding :D

I got this adamant nature Zekrom-31/31/30/31/30/31
WHY CAN'T IT BE NAUGHTY NATURE -_____-
anyways is this worth keeping since naughty is better?
Well that is technically just 31/31/30/xx/30/31 because adamant destroys SpA. Borderline keep/toss for me. But I would have kept.

Ouch, that stinks. I am honestly not sure, I guess an Adamant Zekrom is unique (please correct me if there are any near flawless or flawless pentagon Adamant Zekrom's in a trade thread here), so you might want to keep for the sake of that.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
That's a perfectly Keepable Zekrom, but you could Toss it if you want a Naughty one so badly.

You know what I guess I will keep it, but It's kind of disappointing that synch didn't go in haha
At least you were lucky enough to get something good when sync failed. Same happened to my Modest Suicune, was actually gong for Bold, lol. Before that I also tossed one that was around 31/30/31/31/30/31 with Docile nature (had it just been Bold....). You got the best out of a bad situation, so I see every reason to be happy about that Zekrom. Grats on the good SR.

At least you were lucky enough to get something good when sync failed. Same happened to my Modest Suicune, was actually gong for Bold, lol. Before that I also tossed one that was around 31/30/31/31/30/31 with Docile nature (had it just been Bold....). You got the best out of a bad situation, so I see every reason to be happy about that Zekrom. Grats on the good SR.
Thanks man :]

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
You know what I guess I will keep it, but It's kind of disappointing that synch didn't go in haha
Yeah, Synchronize/RNGsus trolls you at the worst times (like a damned 31/30/31/31/31/31 Gentle Shiny SG Ray that frustrated me to no end), but y'know, at least your Zekrom ended up being Adamant and not something like Gentle/Lax; congrats on that Zekrom anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)