The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Zambian on 27th in my evening and dice on 30th at 10-11 PM (GMT+2). Still trying to concrete time with Mattybrollic

VAMOS ESPAÑAAAA

I made a spreadsheet to list down the schedule of the WCOP games/matches.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hdL-_0Q5G1P2elqBz8sGhiobin5Fq4dJbZWECZV8bUw/pubhtml

Not perfect, but is based on the scheduling that the people here posted on the thread. I am prone to making a mistake, so please inform me if you spot one. The timezone in the spreadsheet is based on EST. Might have to zoom out to see the spreadsheet better.

For reference, GMT +2 is 6 hours ahead of EST. eg: 1:00PM in EST = 7:00PM in GMT+2. I converted all the match scheduling to EST.
If a schedule is repeated twice, it probably means that the match is scheduled to happen at around that time range, such as "pokebasket vs Dice"
Will update on a regular basis? I make mistakes, so once again warn me if I do.

Last edited:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hdL-_0Q5G1P2elqBz8sGhiobin5Fq4dJbZWECZV8bUw/pubhtml

Not perfect, but is based on the scheduling that the people here posted on the thread. I am prone to making a mistake, so please inform me if you spot one. The timezone in the spreadsheet is based on EST. Might have to zoom out to see the spreadsheet better.

For reference, GMT -2 is 6 hours ahead of EST. eg: 1:00PM in EST = 7:00PM in GMT-2. I converted all the match scheduling to EST.
If a schedule is repeated twice, it probably means that the match is scheduled to happen at around that time range, such as "pokebasket vs Dice"
Isn't GMT+2 6 hours away from EST ? I thought EST was GMT-4, not GMT-8 as you said.

EDIT: thanks for the spreadsheet anyway ^^

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion

For reference, GMT -2 is 6 hours ahead of EST. eg: 1:00PM in EST = 7:00PM in GMT-2. I converted all the match scheduling to EST.
Thanks for the doc, man. But GMT+2 is 6 hours ahead of EST, not -2.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Disclaimer: All unbiased opinions presented in this post are solely those of the WhiteQueen and do not necessarily represent those of the Smogon staff, TDs, and its community.

This team has more recognizable names than the wonderful team LA. Most of these guys are known for their bench warming ability and are definitely good enough to be cheerleaders for any competitive team. Coming in at #15, we have the really really really bad Team Italy.

Italy

Captain: Asuya
Co-Captain: galbia -- love ya and all but this team is just bad

ORAS: Darkdevil -- Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix is an amazing show. I highly recommend it. You'll have plenty of time to bing watch it once your team gets eliminated
ORAS: Tricking -- ORAS OU, not ORAS Doubles, buddy
ORAS: Kirigakure -- I thought you were a poke cheerleader. Didn't know you actually play this, let alone starting
ORAS: Cronenberg -- dude got wrecked by my Abomasnow-led UU team in the Farm League. Maybe he learned from that and has made some improvement since. Good luck to you, otherwise
ORAS: Veni Vidi Vici -- sorry don't know you
BW2: Asuya -- probably the best player on this team. When Asuya is your overall best player, something is seriously wrong with your team though
DPP: Stallion -- how did you go from playing for Oceania to playing for this hot mess? Happy go fishing in two weeks, mate
ADV: Specterito -- my OUPL teammate, so I have to say something positive about him, aka saying nothing at all
GSC: Bekins -- sorry don't know you
RBY: marcoasd -- sorry still don't know you

Subs:
Bomber92 -- solid player. I expect you to win a game. Not two
Mix -- made a tour playoffs two seasons ago, so can definitely play
Prague Kick -- he's good. If I were a perfect 10/10, he would be about a 6/10 just to give yall a general idea of his Pokemon skills
;Moon Light -- sorry don't know you
XyZero -- same as above

Disclaimer: All unbiased opinions presented in this post are solely those of the WhiteQueen and do not necessarily represent those of the Smogon staff, TDs, and its community.

This team has more recognizable names than the wonderful team LA. Most of these guys are known for their bench warming ability and are definitely good enough to be cheerleaders for any competitive team. Coming in at #15, we have the really really really bad Team Italy.

Italy

ORAS: Darkdevil -- Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix is an amazing show. I highly recommend it. You'll have plenty of time to bing watch it once your team gets eliminated
ORAS: Kirigakure -- I thought you were a poke cheerleader. Didn't know you actually play this, let alone starting
ORAS: Cronenberg -- dude got wrecked by my Abomasnow-led UU team in the Farm League. Maybe he learned from that and has made some improvement since. Good luck to you, otherwise
BW2: Asuya -- probably the best player on this team. When Asuya is your overall best player, something is seriously wrong with your team though
DPP: Stallion -- how did you go from playing for Oceania to playing for this hot mess? Happy go fishing in two weeks, mate
ADV: Specterito -- my OUPL teammate, so I have to say something positive about him, aka saying nothing at all

Subs:
Prague Kick -- he's good. If I were a perfect 10/10, he would be about a 6/10 just to give yall a general idea of his Pokemon skills
XyZero -- same as above
SO WAIT I DIDNT PICK A NICE AND EASY WAY TO GET CARRIED TO A TROPHY!!?!?!

Italy

Subs:
XyZero -- same as above
Ma vafammocc' a kitemmuort, la spaccimm' in bocc a la latrina di mammeta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)