Shoddybattle Team Tournament R2 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
consecutive CH outrages from garchomp to OHKO both my counters pretty much secured the win for my opponent

....gg

So, ls and I have sent a couple of pms back and forth, but now I haven't heard from him in 3 days.

ls, try hitting me up on AIM sometime: Dealer of Time

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and Surgo didn't get it done when we kinda scheduled for Thursday. I'll just see him on Irc and get it done from there, shouldn't be too long.

I beat flashfox, he left when it was 3 - 2 I think. gg also big props to flashfox for being such a good sport. I'd play him again.

I sent FM a PM 4 days ago and although he's been online several times, he hasn't replied back yet. Don't really know whats going on, but hopefully we can get our battle done today or tomorrow.

i have replied to skarm's pm on the 12th and yet to receive a reply

edit: well we have decided to battle this Friday

I am going to have to go ahead and give Melodius Trueheart the win. We are supposed to play tonight, but each night that I think I am free, more time-consuming things come up. In particular, right now, I have a personal issue going on with my fiancee. Unfortunately, I do not have the time right now to participate, so I must forfeit to Melodius. I apologize to my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)