The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Disclaimer: All unbiased opinions presented in this post are solely those of the Whitequeen and leremyju and do not necessarily represent those of the Smogon staff, TDs, and its community.

The thirteenth team is the first to be featured from Europe. Featuring the BLUFF GOD himself, I have no idea who the people on their bench are, so let's hope they have some nice asses for the bench.

United Kingdom

ORAS 1: IAmGingy -- UK's best ORASer in my opinion. Makes good teams and will be a breakout if UK makes playoffs, which they shouldn't.
ORAS 2: Toxzn -- Was in SPL so has to be decent??
ORAS 3: High Impulse -- A veteran of the game. Like the other old chaps it all depends if he picks up ORAS or not.
ORAS 4: mencemeat -- His 50 years of experience will
ORAS 5: BLOOD TOTEM -- sorry don't know you
BW OU: SkillinJah -- good player, should do well
DPP OU: IronBullet93 -- Stick to UU mate
ADV OU: PROBLEMS -- self proclaimed "BLUFF GOD" might be a god at Ubers but not ADV.
GSC OU: Lutra -- strong old gens player but won't get the chance to show off versus the big dogs in playoffs.
RBY OU: Ortheore -- sorry don't kno wyou

Taylor -- sorry don't know you
Adversary -- sorry don't know you
bugzinator -- go back to PO
tml -- sounds familiar so I'll say something. You like warming benches don't you?
Zak91 -- sorry don't know you

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Disclaimer: All unbiased opinions presented in this post are solely those of the Whitequeen and leremyju and do not necessarily represent those of the Smogon staff, TDs, and its community.

The thirteenth team is the first to be featured from Europe. Featuring the BLUFF GOD himself, I have no idea who the people on their bench are, so let's hope they have some nice asses for the bench.

United Kingdom

ORAS 1: IAmGingy -- UK's best ORASer in my opinion. Makes good teams and will be a breakout if UK makes playoffs, which they shouldn't.
ORAS 2: Toxzn -- Was in SPL so has to be decent??
ORAS 3: High Impulse -- A veteran of the game. Like the other old chaps it all depends if he picks up ORAS or not.
ORAS 4: mencemeat -- His 50 years of experience will
ORAS 5: BLOOD TOTEM -- sorry don't know you
BW OU: SkillinJah -- good player, should do well
DPP OU: IronBullet93 -- Stick to UU mate
ADV OU: PROBLEMS -- self proclaimed "BLUFF GOD" might be a god at Ubers but noyou DV.
GSC OU: Lutra -- strong old gens player but won't get the chance to show off versus the big dogs in playoffs.
RBY OU: Ortheore -- sorry don't kno wyou

Taylor -- sorry don't know you
Adversary -- sorry don't know you
bugzinator -- go back to PO
tml -- sounds familiar so I'll say something. You like warming benches don't you?
Zak91 -- sorry don't know you
You must be new here.

Why is everybody giving this guy so much grief. We all want Power Rankings, but no one wants to take the time to put forth Rankings that we all will come to appreciate. There aren't many who know most of Smogons users from top to bottom. The TD's should have appointed an Old Timer who has a passion for this type of thing. It would be better if there was a Predictions event for this scored on how accurate your top 16 is. I know group play has already started, but just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)