Tournament NU Golden Age - Won by Syncrasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
which of course means you'll have to redo the series as you've both already revealed teams, or just count it as a loss for you and have a game 3.
DL is over, dont have time today for more, why should it count as a lost game if can-eh-dian doesnt recognize my mistake during team preview?

DL is over, dont have time today for more, why should it count as a lost game if can-eh-dian doesnt recognize my mistake during team preview?
lol you weren't call out for using an illegal mon just for the fun of it. intentional or not, cheating is cheating. if you want to have the attitude of, "DL is over, dont have time today for more", it's gonna be going against you and in favor for can.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Would you look at that, August has arrived early :]

Round 2 (best-of-three)

Rapture. vs Realistic Waters
HJAD vs Schady.
Shaneghoul vs Dolph The Showoff
Adaire vs atomicllamas
TewMew vs qsns
Saph vs Pokedots
Raseri vs parpar356
bird crew vs scald
fran17 vs FireMage
Finchinator vs Can-Eh-Dian
Blapperl vs fssong
Tomahawk vs Teddeh
Haruno vs Chef Rice
Syncrasy vs rob.
Paleo vs hollywood
Shuckleking87 vs QueenOfLuvdiscs

Post replays in thread, gl to everyone involved. Be sure to make contact posts on eachothers walls, as it's much easier to gauge activity.

Deadline for Round 2 is Friday June 26th at 23:59 EST. This should give you plenty of time to contact, and play 3 battles.

Last edited:

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
ya i'm in the same boat as unfixable. i haven't had time for this because of exams so give the win to finch

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
hmm i don't understand why my opponent got the activity win/coin flip. he told me he's on summerbreak and has a lot of time, i told him where he can find me, but he never came to look for me, and i've been sick, so i spent quite some time on the stours server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)