Regular Trade Thread,Weird Username (20/3 Now with a 2nd (Modest) Celebi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interested in your Pichu with lightning rod, I'm new to the battling scene so I'm a little overwhelmed still with everything, but I have lvl 1 fletchling's with gale wings and female, female charmanders with dragon dance also level 1 and level 1 larvitars with dragon dance, also female. I'm a little unsure of what you are looking for, but I'm willing to try my best to obtain it.

Really interested in your Pichu with lightning rod, I'm new to the battling scene so I'm a little overwhelmed still with everything, but I have lvl 1 fletchling's with gale wings and female, female charmanders with dragon dance also level 1 and level 1 larvitars with dragon dance, also female. I'm a little unsure of what you are looking for, but I'm willing to try my best to obtain it.
I wouldn't want those but if you've got anything else, a little less common, it would be ok. Any interesting ball spitbacks?

Or even something I can use or sell in game would be fine.

So I guess I need to consider this a permanent addition to my wants list. I want to add shinies to the thread. While it's pretty dead i think I have some cool stuff to offer.

But I've found Reddit to be near impenetrable. The two matches I've had have drawn no responses and I've got no patience for it nor the time to attempt other sites. What I'd like to offer is semi or fully redis versions of the shiny end product to anyone who is willing to help.

I'd love to have that entei. I have a shiny Sylveon and a shiny Skuntank for trade :P
Also, have plethora of Battle Spot mons, specially VGC ones n_n

EDIT: Didn't read the "shinies have little value to me" part, goofed up before posting.

I'd love to have that entei. I have a shiny Sylveon and a shiny Skuntank for trade :P
Also, have plethora of Battle Spot mons, specially VGC ones n_n

EDIT: Didn't read the "shinies have little value to me" part, goofed up before posting.
Sure. If those shinies have perfect IVs I'd be interested. Want to PM me a list of what you. spitbacks in nonstandard balls and soft resets?

Update....

Diancie from AS
Timid - Clear Body - UT - Lv 50 - Cherish Ball
31/24-25/31/31/29/31
Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Dazzling Gleam - Protect
Stock: 1 (will arrange to be clone on confirmation of trade)
Non Redis

Last edited:
Hey I am interested in these Pokemon of your Trade Thread:

Diancie from AS
Timid - Clear Body - UT - Lv 50 - Cherish Ball
31/24-25/31/31/29/31
Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Dazzling Gleam - Protect
Stock: 1 (will arrange to be clone on confirmation of trade)
Non Redis

Latias from Alpha Sapphire
Bold - Levitate - UT - Lv 30 - Poke Ball
26-27/31/31/31/30/31
Heal Pulse - Dragon Breath - Mist Ball - Psycho Shift
Stock: 1 (will arrange to be clone on request only)
Non Redis

Please CMT for them :) I would also do BP too for these if you don't find anything in my Trade Thread which interests you.

Hey, im interested in

Suicune from Alpha Sapphire
Calm - Pressure - UT - Lv 50 - Master Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ice Fang - Aurora Beam - Mist - Mirror Coat

What are you willing to trade for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)